Shaq Sex Tape

Originally Posted by likethematrix

pause on everything im bout to say.

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

i always wondered if shaq or anyone 6'11"+ had pipe issues.
like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao
How can you pause that and think it is OK? That is like saying No disrespect and calling someone a racial slur. Come on man, you have common sense enough not to make such a comment around a group of dudes like NT. Like why not keep that to yourself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao

Son, what the !@%+ are you talking about? Why would you even wonder some @+$% like that? 
I don't even want to use a gif for this response. I'll just log off for now
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dear god i almost choked on this sandwich right now

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Son, what the !@%+ are you talking about? Why would you even wonder some @+$% like that? 
I don't even want to use a gif for this response. I'll just log off for now
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dear god i almost choked on this sandwich right now

I too have always wondered this about Shaqs slong.

I too have always wondered this about Shaqs slong.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How can you pause that and think it is OK? That is like saying No disrespect and calling someone a racial slur. Come on man, you have common sense enough not to make such a comment around a group of dudes like NT. Like why not keep that to yourself
laugh.gif

i dont give a #$$@ bro. Im secure in my masculinity. remember that thread about how the most anti-homosexual people are actually AROUSED by homosexual matters and activities?
I wondered since Shaq said he piped Aaliyah(r.i.p.) on power106 some years ago.

back then i hated shaq cause she was my girl, so i wrote it off in my 16yr old mind at the time that he had a lil pipe even though he's a giant cause thats the only way he could smash Aaliyah cause she is a very very very small woman.

its just a question. im not 7ft tall.

i mean really if you had a 20inch hand and a 8inch joint, you would kill yourself right just off the comparison.

your joint is smaller than half of your hand? 
laugh.gif

ya'll too serious and too homophobic. yet listen to lil B with all your heart and he got an album called Im Gay

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

i dont give a #$$@ bro. Im secure in my masculinity. remember that thread about how the most anti-homosexual people are actually AROUSED by homosexual matters and activities?
I wondered since Shaq said he piped Aaliyah(r.i.p.) on power106 some years ago.

back then i hated shaq cause she was my girl, so i wrote it off in my 16yr old mind at the time that he had a lil pipe even though he's a giant cause thats the only way he could smash Aaliyah cause she is a very very very small woman.

its just a question. im not 7ft tall.

i mean really if you had a 20inch hand and a 8inch joint, you would kill yourself right just off the comparison.

your joint is smaller than half of your hand? 
laugh.gif

ya'll too serious and too homophobic. yet listen to lil B with all your heart and he got an album called Im Gay

you know this is a forum full of guys right ? do you have a thinking process before you hit the post button ? do you know there are consequences to what you post on the internet ?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

what the #%*#!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by JayHood23

what the #%*#!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back on the topic, there was a business partner of Shaq's that let Shaq stay at his place, and while Shaq was there he was smangin some broad..But the business partner had surveillance camera's all over his house (it's a huge mansion) and caught Shaq on video...But recently the guy was in court and claims that the surveillance video was accidentally recorded over by a security camera so the video no longer exists.

Here's a quote from the LA Times article relating to this topic:

---In the testimony, a transcript of which was released Saturday, Ross said that at one point, his home security system had a recording of O'Neal having sex with a woman, but that it had been recorded over.
"He was at my house with some girl and it was on tape," Ross said.

"So did you really have a video of Shaq or had it already been recorded over?" a prosecutor asked.

"It was over. It was gone," Ross responded.

Back
Top Bottom