Shaq Sex Tape

49b16647d290eeab7ad71b00b62678e7ca55396a.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

pause on everything im bout to say.

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

i always wondered if shaq or anyone 6'11"+ had pipe issues.
like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao
45-Red-and-Meth-AYOO.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao
How can you pause that and think it is OK? That is like saying No disrespect and calling someone a racial slur. Come on man, you have common sense enough not to make such a comment around a group of dudes like NT. Like why not keep that to yourself
laugh.gif

i dont give a #$$@ bro. Im secure in my masculinity. remember that thread about how the most anti-homosexual people are actually AROUSED by homosexual matters and activities?
I wondered since Shaq said he piped Aaliyah(r.i.p.) on power106 some years ago.

back then i hated shaq cause she was my girl, so i wrote it off in my 16yr old mind at the time that he had a lil pipe even though he's a giant cause thats the only way he could smash Aaliyah cause she is a very very very small woman.

its just a question. im not 7ft tall.

i mean really if you had a 20inch hand and a 8inch joint, you would kill yourself right just off the comparison.

your joint is smaller than half of your hand? 
laugh.gif

ya'll too serious and too homophobic. yet listen to lil B with all your heart and he got an album called Im Gay

ya'll too serious and too homophobic. yet listen to lil B with all your heart and he got an album called Im Gay

You have a point.

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif

Originally Posted by skillz

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

JayHood23 wrote:

likethematrix wrote:

what the #%*#!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Batman.gif

How yall going on dude after entering a thread titled "Shaq Sex Tape"? I entered too but then again, I'm secure in my sexuality enough to not make gay jokes.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Shaq said he piped Aaliyah(r.i.p.) on power106 some years ago.
First time hearing about this.

he said Aaliyah, Serena Williams, Charlize Theron, he was pretty much talkin reckless.
it was during this big boy in the morning sketch where you gotta answer 20 questions truthfully or you get clowned.

LOL @ using the, "I am secure with my sexuality" rebuttal. I just don't know what type of answer you seirously expected to get when posting that question. I think you knew that this would happen and you wanted it to happen. So in the end, it was done for LOLS.

And if you are so secure with your sexuality, why say PAUSE?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

where the &$@# is this from 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL @ using the, "I am secure with my sexuality" rebuttal. I just don't know what type of answer you seirously expected to get when posting that question. I think you knew that this would happen and you wanted it to happen. So in the end, it was done for LOLS.

And if you are so secure with your sexuality, why say PAUSE?

Got em!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by JayHood23

where the &$@# is this from 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

5:43

I aint even have to read anything after the first line. I was already 
laugh.gif

disgust.gif

I haven't ever been concerned with such a thing but I guess if you were to actually think I about it homeboy does have a point
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom