Share your stories working retail Vol. Yes I do work here

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

One time I had this redneck idiot group looking to buy a netbook, we had one for 399, and another one that is normally 399 was on sale for 359.

Customer - Can you give me this other one for 359 too? I don't like the color of this one...

So I proceed to explain its a special in the ad, I can't price match a completely different one just because of the color, they freak out and demand a manager, my manager straight up says to them "Well just like you other people don't like the color of that one, so thats why its cheaper"
roll.gif
Said he had to get down to their level
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I previously worked for a Nike Store. I would get stupid questions like...

customer: "you guys only sell Nikes?"
me: I just looked at him, dumbfounded

customer: "when I customize the NikeID shoes are they real Nikes?"
me: "of course they are real. Why would Nike sell FAKE Nike shoes?"

I work at walmart and damn the random people that come in.

Customer:Do you know where the dog food is?(the isle was right behind her)
Me:No sorry I'm new here.(I was already working for 4 months lol)
The customer walked away to go ask someone else lol.

Customer:Do you work here?
Me:No I just like to come here dressed like an employee and work for free.
She just told me ok and left.

A customer came in yesterday WITHOUT A SHIRT and his girl asked my co-worker if he knew where our ping pong balls where. But before she could finish he told her yes the shirts are over there looks like your boyfriend could use one. She just left pissed off.

I don't know if its just kids in this area or what but all the time I see white high school kids come in walk around then go to automotive and change the radio to a spanish station and turn it up. I've caught them doing it a few times and they always get scared go back turn it down and walk away with their heads down lol.

My co-worker yesterday was pissed off and 2 white guys in their mid 30's came in and changed the radio station to a spanish station and turned it up. He went over there turned it down and told them this is what silence sounds like I know you didn't make it to high school but you should at least start acting mature now. He continued to go off on how white people from that area piss him off. He was damn near screaming about how he hates white people he's white btw lol.

Originally Posted by chrome

I don't know if its just kids in this area or what but all the time I see white high school kids come in walk around then go to automotive and change the radio to a spanish station and turn it up. I've caught them doing it a few times and they always get scared go back turn it down and walk away with their heads down lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for some reason this had me thinking of that spanish music that played on  select arrested development scenes

happy.gif
Backirvine wrote:

Originally Posted by famenycity1

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i work in a cell phone store.

Chick comes in and has tmobile flex pay $60 plan, we proceed to talk and she explains that she doesnt have the money to pay for it. So she says she will give me domes if i pay for her, i agree, it was a great day at work...., and i never put the money on her account.

My partner was working one day and a guy comes in asks us to put him on credit for a blackberry for his daughter, saying he will bring in the money tomorrow...he offers to leave his watch for insurance. A $3750 chanel watch, said he will be back tomorow to pay for the phone... comes back 4 days later to get the watch, we do the good old "What are you talking about? What watch?" He was bugging for a week came with friends making threats but never did anything, Sick watch!

Worked Valet on the side for a little, guy came on a yellow lambo gave me $100 told em to take care of it, so i took it on a spin on the highway for 30 miles, parked it and noticed this guy had a knot, and i mean a knot of hundreds in a bag in the passenger side. I took $700, in total the italian on the lambo gave me a $800 payday =], I slept so good that night.
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
QFT. This guy is a forreal jerk.

And i am a jerk why...??

You stole a $3,750 watch $700 out of a dude car, got a girl to dome you up and not give her her sied of the deal AND you slept good about those things.
eyes.gif

My boy stole the watch.... and technically it wasnt stealing he said he would be back in one day and came back in 4....although when he sold the watch i got my cut for backing him up... all the other stuff was messed up I wont disagree. my philosophy is, i have never had anything stolen from me, and if you are dumb enough to have things laying out for people to steal or put yourself to low standards like that chick... then you deserve it. Thats why i sleep good... plus more cash in my pocket.

What a sad individual you are. Stop trying to justify your actions; you're just an utter lowlife thief. 'Technically it wasn't stealing'. Get the !#*! out of here with that.

And your philosophy? That people deserve it if they leave it out?! The way you appear to act you probably go through womens handbags and steal their purses, with some stupid justification of 'Well if they're stupid enough not to padlock their handbag they deserve it'.

Your sort of actions are exactly why people lose their faith in humanity.

You are a selfish, disgusting human being. I HATE people like you.

well it seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed....
i wonder if you thought i should feel hurt or something by your e-thrashing
all i got to say is
its all good, cause i still get bunz ..
happy.gif

happy.gif
Backirvine wrote:

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i work in a cell phone store.

Chick comes in and has tmobile flex pay $60 plan, we proceed to talk and she explains that she doesnt have the money to pay for it. So she says she will give me domes if i pay for her, i agree, it was a great day at work...., and i never put the money on her account.

My partner was working one day and a guy comes in asks us to put him on credit for a blackberry for his daughter, saying he will bring in the money tomorrow...he offers to leave his watch for insurance. A $3750 chanel watch, said he will be back tomorow to pay for the phone... comes back 4 days later to get the watch, we do the good old "What are you talking about? What watch?" He was bugging for a week came with friends making threats but never did anything, Sick watch!

Worked Valet on the side for a little, guy came on a yellow lambo gave me $100 told em to take care of it, so i took it on a spin on the highway for 30 miles, parked it and noticed this guy had a knot, and i mean a knot of hundreds in a bag in the passenger side. I took $700, in total the italian on the lambo gave me a $800 payday =], I slept so good that night.
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
QFT. This guy is a forreal jerk.

And i am a jerk why...??

You stole a $3,750 watch $700 out of a dude car, got a girl to dome you up and not give her her sied of the deal AND you slept good about those things.
eyes.gif

My boy stole the watch.... and technically it wasnt stealing he said he would be back in one day and came back in 4....although when he sold the watch i got my cut for backing him up... all the other stuff was messed up I wont disagree. my philosophy is, i have never had anything stolen from me, and if you are dumb enough to have things laying out for people to steal or put yourself to low standards like that chick... then you deserve it. Thats why i sleep good... plus more cash in my pocket.

What a sad individual you are. Stop trying to justify your actions; you're just an utter lowlife thief. 'Technically it wasn't stealing'. Get the !#*! out of here with that.

And your philosophy? That people deserve it if they leave it out?! The way you appear to act you probably go through womens handbags and steal their purses, with some stupid justification of 'Well if they're stupid enough not to padlock their handbag they deserve it'.

Your sort of actions are exactly why people lose their faith in humanity.

You are a selfish, disgusting human being. I HATE people like you.
well it seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed....
i wonder if you thought i should feel hurt or something by your e-thrashing
all i got to say is
its all good, cause i still get bunz ..
happy.gif

!$$%!%@ your sister doesn't count as getting "bunz"

a while back i was at the MAC makeup store in NYC right across from Macy's with my gf, if you have ever been in MAC the employees wear all black head to toe. Well I'm 6'2 fat and black wearing a gray and blue sweater. I was just standing there being impatient as my gf shopped, this random chick turns me and goes do you have this is blah blah color, I go IDK like mad bewildered. She catches an attitude walks over and finds a manager and is like complaining w/ the manager as she is walking/pointing at me, the manager was just straight goes "Whats wrong with you, you really think that guy works here?" my gf didnt let me live that down for like 3 weeks. Chick really thought my grizzly big self worked at MAC makeup.

i used to work for Enterprise rent a car at Newark airport, and I can't even begin to get into how ridic people would be. wanting cars for like 10 bucks a day and such nonsense. It'd be funny to interact with women who you know red some website with tips and tricks for renting a car, and me just being like no the entire time. People would always go can I have a free upgrade. and I'd be like why in my head and then just lie about whatever car class they were getting into vs what they rsvd so they think they got the hook up and they'd always throw me a few bucks. The worst was though indian cats trying to barter the rates when they're company was paying for the rental. I mean people working for like Merril Lynch or Bank of America trying to jockey rates with me.

Back
Top Bottom