Shawn Kemp sig's

Originally Posted by servedchilled

61620_149905838380613_123561721015025_226205_6774946_n.jpg

http://PICS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how much weight would shawn kemp gain during this nba lockout if he was a player.... over/under @ 46lbs

how much weight would shawn kemp gain during this nba lockout if he was a player.... over/under @ 46lbs

kemp was a mooonster on the court very underrated those black n reds are killer though can those still be copped any1???ebay?

kemp was a mooonster on the court very underrated those black n reds are killer though can those still be copped any1???ebay?

Come on Reebok. There is money to be made. At least give us a retro of the Kamikaze and Shaqnosis please

Come on Reebok. There is money to be made. At least give us a retro of the Kamikaze and Shaqnosis please

Originally Posted by trethousandgt
aftershok.jpg

Aftershok. Definitely doesnt get the love they should. The fit and feel remind me of a foam. I swear OG Hexalite > any Nike cushioning.

I regret not picking up the Aftershok PE's when I had a chance.
mad.gif

aftershok.jpg

Aftershok. Definitely doesnt get the love they should. The fit and feel remind me of a foam. I swear OG Hexalite > any Nike cushioning.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

aftershok.jpg

mad.gif

he wore these during the 96-97 season correct? Memory is fadin a tad.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

aftershok.jpg

mad.gif

he wore these during the 96-97 season correct? Memory is fadin a tad.

A Kamikaze retro would so dope...

The 90's were on another level entirely
pimp.gif

I miss those days.

A Kamikaze retro would so dope...

The 90's were on another level entirely
pimp.gif

I miss those days.

why does rbk not retro? it would only make sense, people may actually buy there shoes again after all of these years lol

why does rbk not retro? it would only make sense, people may actually buy there shoes again after all of these years lol

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Yeah, these were great shoes.  That was back when reebok was still relevant and actually competing with Nike.  What are they waiting for to retro these?

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Yeah, these were great shoes.  That was back when reebok was still relevant and actually competing with Nike.  What are they waiting for to retro these?

Back
Top Bottom