SHAZAM!! Starring Sinbad vol. are you crazy?

http:///www.inquisitr.com/3847654/c...doesnt-even-exist-the-mandela-effect-in-place

COUNTLESS PEOPLE REMEMBER A MOVIE CALLED ‘SHAZAAM’ THAT STARRED SINBAD…BUT IT DOESN’T EVEN EXIST – THE MANDELA EFFECT IN PLACE?

In this current day and age, there are many things out there which aren’t even close to being true. The Internet hoax is a real thing and many people fall for them due to not reading all the way through or by simply believing everything put in front of them. Then, there are the conspiracy theories which are a bit more involved and bring about more research. Conspiracy theories such as…how do so many people remember a movie where Sinbad starred as a genie if it doesn’t exist?

Yes, there is actually a group of people who insist that the movie “Shazaam” does indeed exist and that the comedian known as Sinbad starred in it. Was the film simply removed from all existence or is it a case of the Mandela Effect?

As reported by the New Statesman, there was a cheesy comedy from the ’90s that was called “Shazaam” and it starred Sinbad. Like with many old movies that have become cult classics, people hop on different social media sites and forums to discuss this film, their favorite scenes, and how much they remember of it.

I remember this movie

Last edited:
This was posted a few days ago

I remember Kazaam but not Shazam

http:///www.inquisitr.com/3847654/c...doesnt-even-exist-the-mandela-effect-in-place

COUNTLESS PEOPLE REMEMBER A MOVIE CALLED ‘SHAZAAM’ THAT STARRED SINBAD…BUT IT DOESN’T EVEN EXIST – THE MANDELA EFFECT IN PLACE?

In this current day and age, there are many things out there which aren’t even close to being true. The Internet hoax is a real thing and many people fall for them due to not reading all the way through or by simply believing everything put in front of them. Then, there are the conspiracy theories which are a bit more involved and bring about more research. Conspiracy theories such as…how do so many people remember a movie where Sinbad starred as a genie if it doesn’t exist?

Yes, there is actually a group of people who insist that the movie “Shazaam” does indeed exist and that the comedian known as Sinbad starred in it. Was the film simply removed from all existence or is it a case of the Mandela Effect?

As reported by the New Statesman, there was a cheesy comedy from the ’90s that was called “Shazaam” and it starred Sinbad. Like with many old movies that have become cult classics, people hop on different social media sites and forums to discuss this film, their favorite scenes, and how much they remember of it.

I remember this movie

It was always Kazaam with Shaq. Sinbad wasnt that good or funny to be in demand on the movie screen. That's why he was mostly a TV actor if ever. That I remember, waffle skin comedian that did not have much appeal.

Last edited:
We found the hole in the matrix
Ct4SSzzUIAApqLT.jpg

Why do I remember Sinbad in some sort of genie role?
Yeah like i don't remember it as a movie, but I do distinctly remember him dressing up like a Genie for something. Whether it be a commercial or tv show etc. it sticks out to me because I was a kid and that's how I associated Sonbad with the legen Sinbad etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom