Shoe Display cases/shelves.

Ive been thinking about foldin my boxes down and starting a display.. good lookin out on all the pics

Here's mine..I had over 65 pairs of Jays but sold off most of them..just keeping these ones that I like..and a few to rock...Had 20 in the display..butsold a few..now just my fav 16 Jays
This has 4 shelves and glass doors. It cost $175 shipped...if anyone want the web link to the furniture warehouse I can post the link...cheapest I found and Ilooked for quite awhile. Much better than having this heat sit in boxes..and not be appreciated...

hah some of thse collections itself is crazy no need for a display stacks of liek 50 pairs of Jordans sounds good enuff to me

This was my setup a while back. Ive changed alot of shoes since then.
smile.gif

ikea has the glass display case with like 4 shelves for like $60 or so...

i just stack up my shoe boxes at the top of my closet

I got a blck plastic utility shelf at wal mart for 29.99.. i'll post a pic later.. it stacks 80 jordan boxes straight up to the ceiling.. i have two bck tobck and they take up barely any room.. i used to do the whole glass case thing, but it had lights so @%* started yellowing QUICK

For people who stack their boxes, what do you do with shoes that don't have original boxes? Just stack them in replacement boxes?

jus get a display case from walmart or somewhere thats going outta business .

i have a metal bookcase found in the basement that i've been using to store shoes

Originally Posted by flamBDMV

ikea has the glass display case with like 4 shelves for like $60 or so...

i just stack up my shoe boxes at the top of my closet

best way to keep em... or on your feet!

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

this was when I was first living in sjsu campus dorm. Then the money problem came afterward.
sick.gif
lol i feel for you. SJSU dorms are a joke

I used to do the closet stack for years but after seeing a similar thread years ago I started buying the black wire shelves from Target. Retail is around $55 but every 3 weeks or so they put them on sale for $37 or so. I have one in my house for shoes in the rotation and then a few more in our storage unit.
http://www.target.com/p/W...14#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Whenever we get a new house and have the space for a proper shoe room or shoe-midor, I like those Ikea shelves and the stacked wood cubes.

Back
Top Bottom