Shoe Review by G: Dolce & Gabbana

Whats up NikeTalk...
This is your boy aka your favorite shoe reviewer on the internet...
I'm new on NikeTalk. I got a love for high end designer sneakers and bumped on this forum...
My high end game is still light weight compared to you guys....But I'm up and comming,
so watch out for my shoe reviews...

Dolce & Gabbana Review

Aight, the 1st pair of my collection that I'm gonna show are my Dolce's....
I've been a fan of designer sneakers since I was 15', so nothing's new..
These are mhy 1st pair of Dolce's...All black leather with the gold/silver/white stripes...
Dolce initials on one side of the shoe, bought them for around 250 euros....

They are simple, yet high fashion..You can wear them under a pair of jeans and go for the casual look,
but they also look fly when your 'bout to hit up a hollywood party....The shoes are pretty light...They are slim
and fit very tight at first. After wearing them for the first few times, I had blisters on my small toe and heel...
But like all leather shoes, thats normal in the beginning, 'cause the shoe gotta mold into your feet shape.
After like wearing them for 4-5 times, they feel mad comfortable... I stuff them with paper, to avoid creases.....
All in all I love my Dolce's.

But to my surprise, they are made in Indonesia, NOT Italy..
All you high end newbees, betta check your Prada's.....hahahah

Shoe Review by G.
Episode 2

Brand: Dolce & Gabbana
Fit: It fits tight on the feet.1 size larger than Nike
Comfort: At first they walked *!#++% up, as with all leather shoes. But afta while they walk mad comfi...
Price: €265,-
G's Rating: ★★★

With Love,

G.

An unboxing is exactly what it says it is. A review is what you do after a product has been used.

Originally Posted by kickinit102

An unboxing is exactly what it says it is. A review is what you do after a product has been used.

Aight, your right..the video is more of an unboxing...
But I edited my post en reviewed them...thanks for d feedback...

G.

Back
Top Bottom