Shooter at Garden State Plaza: Paramus, NJ

All accounts seem to verify/report the shooter still being in the mall. Apparently not detained/apprehended yet.

Mall employees saying they didn't hear or see anyone wounded or bleeding.

Now CNN is reporting the shooter may have left the building. Unclear.

100+ stores on lockdown. Police doing a store by store sweep with trained dogs.

Damn this **** hit home to me man and I'm all the way down in Florida man. Never thought this would ever happen in the mall in been going to since forever. Never thought this would happen in Bergen County, the place I called home for over a decade. I hope nobody I know or anyone else got hurt.

Diversion or dude is just trying to get himself killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 mins from my house. no joke i was 2 secs from going there today after work. good thing i didnt

Damn. I'm like 10 minutes away.

Might be a robbery but who robs the largest mall in the state and draws attention wearing a motorcycle helmet?

Ya probably a robbery..
I mean it's 11 over there
Who's he planning to take with him?
The janitor?

Last edited:
The shots started at 9:20 PM, not 11 PM.

News outlets have falsely reported the shooting at Paramus Park Mall. That is a completely different mall.

This unfortunate circumstance is at Garden State Plaza. One of the largest shopping malls in New Jersey, and perhaps the Northeast.

PIX11 reporter said two guys claim to have video footage of the gunman/shooting :nerd: .

Is the mall open because of the new COD release, or did this happen earlier and it's just being reporting now?

Edit: Being reported that no one is hurt, single shot fired not multiple. Props to the NJ police unit to show up the way they have, 200+ units.

Last edited:
PIX11 reporter said two guys claim to have video footage of the gunman/shooting :nerd: .

Is the mall open because of the new COD release, or did this happen earlier and it's just been reporting now?

I was actually waiting for news reporters trying to mention the CoD game but the Gamestop in that mall actually does midnight releases at a TGIFridays a couple of miles down the road. I used to think it was weird picking up my games from there but it may not be so crazy an idea anymore.

Is the mall open because of the new COD release, or did this happen earlier and it's just being reporting now?

Edit: Being reported that no one is hurt, single shot fired not multiple. Props to the NJ police unit to show up the way they have, 200+ units.

it stays open for a long time after 9. cause amc still has showings. i left there once at like 2. mall is still open but most of it is closed off by then

even tho stores close at 9/9:30 it stays open til like 10

Damn I hate this stuff. I havent been at Paramus mall in a year usually because it's closed on sundays. Hope they catch the person/s

Reporting on CNN now that there are no injuries, the shooter might be out of the mall now, and they only have 1 shell casing. Crazy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom