Shooter at Garden State Plaza: Paramus, NJ

Jay: Nah, brotha. But I played a lot of soccer at the Armory and frequent Cottage Bar for soccer matches on TV. Also like East for sushi.

Carrillo: Nah, man. Not from Teaneck. Played soccer at the Armory there. Home of Guiseppe Rossi. Still too close to home.

Thunder: Has a name been released regarding the alleged suicide note?
LOL JOE RED. HIS POPS COACHED AND TAUGHT AT MY HS

I'm waiting on motive.

Robbery doesn't quite add up in a mall that big.

Disgruntled lover has been floated. Not quite sure that adds up either.

Raided suspect's address in Teaneck. Man with screwdriver in hand answered and was apprehended. Said his wife and kid (?) were in the house.

Disclaimer: All details from nj.com reports.

Crazy son, I shopped there since I was a little kid. Won't stop me though, I'm glad no one got killed

Man, everytime I hear about something like this I just think I might leave the earth without ever having a gf, getting married, having a successful career, kids, etc all because of a selfish monster.

Last edited:
dude was only 20...wow. he missed out on a lot of life and harmed the lives of others in the process. Wonder what set him over the edge like that...sad story all together 

Wow, the kid is from Teaneck?! This is crazy. I lived in Bergenfield...the next town over. :smh:

The kid worked at Victor's pizzeria off cedar lane :smh:

Last edited:
Just woke up from a night of drink, still hungover as hell.

Thank god this dude didn't hurt anyone besides himself.

Wow, the kid is from Teaneck?! This is crazy. I lived in Bergenfield...the next town over. :smh:

The kid worked at Victor's pizzeria off cedar lane :smh:

Crazy that u mention this. They said he worked at a pizzeria.

Also at around 4:20am they say he was found dead in the mall with a self inflicted gsw.

This is crazy that this is the kid from the pizzeria. We talked cars everytime we went in there. Seemed to be a chill dude. Guess its true that you never know. Kid said he had a 350z. Damn shame that he did this to himself. 20 years old, already dead. SMH. At least this crazy fool didnt hurt anyone but himself.

Richie was my boy. His older brother n I r good friends. its still all so crazy RIP Richard Shoop man you gonna b missed brotha

Dog..... Thats one of the best malls in Jersey. That hits close to home for me. From what I read ITT he didnt hurt anyone but himself thankfully, sorry for his family's loss though.

Back
Top Bottom