**SHOTS FIRED** Consequence - Man Purses Video (KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC DISS)

Broke irrelevant rappers tying to stay relevant looking like has beens that never been
pimp.gif

That last lyric shows how sad he really is. "Our crew ain't been the same since Amber Rose & Taylor Swift".
laugh.gif
Cons is such a punk

That last lyric shows how sad he really is. "Our crew ain't been the same since Amber Rose & Taylor Swift".
laugh.gif
Cons is such a punk

laugh.gif
@ the song title.
*puts on "Stressed Out" and pretends to have never heard this basura*

laugh.gif
@ the song title.
*puts on "Stressed Out" and pretends to have never heard this basura*

I'm laughing at what appears to be someone in here catching feelings like this was directed at them.

Fanboys outta control yo.

I'm laughing at what appears to be someone in here catching feelings like this was directed at them.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Shots fired

Met Consequence once my boys building in SoHo smoking a spliff, chopped it up with him for a second and he seemed like a cool dude.  Passed on hitting the spliff though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Shots fired

Met Consequence once my boys building in SoHo smoking a spliff, chopped it up with him for a second and he seemed like a cool dude.  Passed on hitting the spliff though.
laugh.gif

This song has been out for several months.

He was getting at the new GOOD Music dudes for not sticking up for Kanye when Jim and Cam'ron made that diss track.

Back
Top Bottom