**SHOTS FIRED** Consequence - Man Purses Video (KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC DISS)

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

damn this dude looks like this kid i seen in an old busta rhymes video the other day.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Easy come, easy go.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This song has been out for several months.

He was getting at the new GOOD Music dudes for not sticking up for Kanye when Jim and Cam'ron made that diss track.
they not about that life....duh
Pusha would murda cam and jimmy in his sleep.

This.
um lets not forget  the hate me now freestyle and umm dear stan and umm..
"you the king of ny but you got on chancletas." and umm.... "CURRRRRRRTISSSSSSSS"
cam is hilarious and cannot be underestimated.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This song has been out for several months.

He was getting at the new GOOD Music dudes for not sticking up for Kanye when Jim and Cam'ron made that diss track.
they not about that life....duh
Pusha would murda cam and jimmy in his sleep.

This.
um lets not forget  the hate me now freestyle and umm dear stan and umm..
"you the king of ny but you got on chancletas." and umm.... "CURRRRRRRTISSSSSSSS"
cam is hilarious and cannot be underestimated.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

I don't rock with Cons like that but it was a hot beat and a hot verse. Good luck to him, whatever it is he's trying to do.

pimp.gif
Dilla Dawg

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

I don't rock with Cons like that but it was a hot beat and a hot verse. Good luck to him, whatever it is he's trying to do.

pimp.gif
Dilla Dawg

Dudes didn't wait to go and edit wiki

Dexter Mills (born 1977), better known as Consequence, is an American rapper and hip-hop dead weight. When given the opportunity (and, oftentimes, even when not) Consequence will not hesitate to tell you that he is the cousin of rapper Q-Tip of the hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest, or that he was a one-time affiliate with Kanye West's GOOD Music family.

Dudes didn't wait to go and edit wiki

Dexter Mills (born 1977), better known as Consequence, is an American rapper and hip-hop dead weight. When given the opportunity (and, oftentimes, even when not) Consequence will not hesitate to tell you that he is the cousin of rapper Q-Tip of the hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest, or that he was a one-time affiliate with Kanye West's GOOD Music family.

I don't understand the hate on him voicing his opinion...3 sides to the story, let the man speak his.

I don't understand the hate on him voicing his opinion...3 sides to the story, let the man speak his.

I'd Like to see push diss cam ..

Might make Cam get back to his craft ..

Ya'll buggin If you think push can murk cam so easily ....

I'd Like to see push diss cam ..

Might make Cam get back to his craft ..

Ya'll buggin If you think push can murk cam so easily ....

Originally Posted by push kicks

Wow a track where Consequence isn't rhyming the same word with the same word 10 times...

laugh.gif
 Everytime I listen to Gone, I try to skip his part

Back
Top Bottom