**SHOTS FIRED** Consequence - Man Purses Video (KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC DISS)

Originally Posted by push kicks

Wow a track where Consequence isn't rhyming the same word with the same word 10 times...

laugh.gif
 Everytime I listen to Gone, I try to skip his part

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I'd Like to see push diss cam ..

Might make Cam get back to his craft ..

Ya'll buggin If you think push can murk cam so easily ....
word.

The amount of going hard for Pusha on this board is at an all time high. Dudes gotta chill man...

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I'd Like to see push diss cam ..

Might make Cam get back to his craft ..

Ya'll buggin If you think push can murk cam so easily ....
word.

The amount of going hard for Pusha on this board is at an all time high. Dudes gotta chill man...

I cant see why yal go so hard for Cam. He was ill and could definately spit but thinkin he could see Push?
eyes.gif

You Gotta Love It was almost as trash as Dig a Hole yal just hyped it cuz he was hip hops favorite rebel at the time goin against Jay.

I cant see why yal go so hard for Cam. He was ill and could definately spit but thinkin he could see Push?
eyes.gif

You Gotta Love It was almost as trash as Dig a Hole yal just hyped it cuz he was hip hops favorite rebel at the time goin against Jay.

consequence as an emcee >>>>>>>> anyone in good music not named common EASILY

cons is better off without them anyway. i know its good music but its not like ye' was givin him a real push anyway. i say he goes independent and just caters to his real fans.

mark my words, GLC will be next to get away from these divas. that is if he already hasnt done so...

consequence as an emcee >>>>>>>> anyone in good music not named common EASILY

cons is better off without them anyway. i know its good music but its not like ye' was givin him a real push anyway. i say he goes independent and just caters to his real fans.

mark my words, GLC will be next to get away from these divas. that is if he already hasnt done so...

Back
Top Bottom