Should I file a police report against my room mate?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by methedy23

Tyson_uppercut.gif

Daaayum
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
damn!
eek.gif
eek.gif
dudes head flew up like a rock em sock em robot!

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

id file it. you dont want to end up getting your eyeballs scooped out and your still beating heart ripped out...
its over already
laugh.gif

heres the luggage that landed on my face

heres what he did to my other room mate's bed frame (all the @#$% on the floor is what he threw/ fell out of the suitcases)

heres him climbing through the window he smashed
eek.gif
  i couldnt believe what i was seeing so i had to take a pic

theres more pics but I'm having trouble uploading them to photobucket for some reason

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

there's nothing wrong with snitching, get a bad guy off the streets who could possibly harm a minor or elderly next time he's high on acid
smh.gif
hopefully he get's 10+ years.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to you for not being a good citizen.  This is America, we're supposed to look out for each other.  You deserve the same prison time, if not more than the original perp in this story, and another 10 years for the substance in your avatar
smh.gif
just leave murphy..smdh

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Stop snitching.

so if someone came to your house and destroyed it for no reason, the idea of contacting the police wouldnt cross your mind? 
eyes.gif
Of course not dude, because you have a responsibility as a gangster to not call police for any reason whatsoever, handle that yourself. That's how all of us thugs on NT handle our problems, cuz we're all gangster-affiliated and getting the cops involved is against our interests. 

Exactly.  And after you beat him to near an inch of his life, you should make him buy your super model video vixen girlfriend a Coach purse and wash and wax your M3.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by aceofjays

He's not on the lease?!?

You and the other roommate are ____ed if you don't file a report and get what damage he caused documented. Because, he's not responsible for damages to the apartment, since he's not on the lease.
yea I know...his parents are coming right now to repair everything. Like I said, I was friends with him for the past few years until he moved in here, so I know his family personally. They won't hesitate to compensate me for any repair costs

Seems like you lucked out, good.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Your dude went hulk in that @%#$.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
no joke. it looked like you could just clean up most of it, but dang that glass looks like the frame is still on it too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Your dude went hulk in that @%#$.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
no joke. it looked like you could just clean up most of it, but dang that glass looks like the frame is still on it too
nerd.gif
trust me there was broken glass everywhere before his mom cleaned it up
laugh.gif
i have more pics but photobucket wont let me upload them for some reason

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

there's nothing wrong with snitching, get a bad guy off the streets who could possibly harm a minor or elderly next time he's high on acid
smh.gif
hopefully he get's 10+ years.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to you for not being a good citizen.  This is America, we're supposed to look out for each other.  You deserve the same prison time, if not more than the original perp in this story, and another 10 years for the substance in your avatar
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
$@!%* super citizen, Your opinion was reasonable until that 10 year bid, we KNOW what time It'd be if they put your $%# in there.

making the streets safer by putting a friend away for 10 years

"I know it was just a mistake, but he should get more than 10 officers, thanks for coming so quickly"

Back
Top Bottom