should I let her borrow money?

I known this girl for three years, should i let her borrow $100. She said she will pay me back next week when her $2,000 loan comes in.

so she's paying off your loan with her loan?

generally not a good idea.

if you do it, make sure it's for something legitimate, such as car/apartment/utilities payments, and not for some shoes or whatnot.

indifferent.gif

what kind of friend are you.

my buddy has known htis chick for like 2 or 3 years. He let her borrow $200 hasnt seen a dime yet, she ignores his phone calls.
So...dont do it

if you got $100 to spare, then why not?

if not, I personally wouldn't because from my experience, it won't get paid back(at least not when it's supposed to).
I throw this out because if you've let her borrow something big before you wouldn't need to ask the question, you'd be able to see how she is withborrowing things.

If it is someone you trust and you can deal w/ not getting the money back (if it comes to that), then do it. If you will be missing that 100 in the near futurethen I say no. Another alternative is to give her 50 and have her find the rest elsewhere.

hell no, never let a broad borrow money from u, if u let her do it once she'll come back for more money next time

^Wth I thought I blocked your%!+%.

But back on topic, let her borrow it if you don't mind not getting it back. If it does happen.

If you do, get a promissory note, a written one, not oral that she signs stating that she will pay you back. Be sure to include the time frame of repayment.Because she could tell you that she didn't get the loan and she will repay when she gets the money, and that could be anytime. And if she objects, sayingthat ya'll are friends and shouldn't have to sign a written agreement, tell her you just looking out for yourself. If she gets mad and doesn'tagree to sign then I wouldn't give her the money.

hell no, never let a broad borrow money from u, if u let her do it once she'll come back for more money next time

Back
Top Bottom