Should I Let My GF Drive My Car?

Let GF borrow my car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nah kid I never let wifey drive the hemi. She love the jeep but can't handle it. We used to argue you about it

Then I caved in a got her a passat this Xmas. Won but lost at the same time lol

I love my jeep like my baby so I don't let anyone drive it

I'm sorry but the first post was stupid for all the reasons listed. Either you trust her or you don't. Why is this even thread worthy?

Na Bruh!!! It shows your too willing to laydown. Wifey, yes. GF, no!! But if everythings on the wood and you guys are close and always have been I guess its whatever!! Right now you got it good cause your on the "Whats mine is mine, whats yours is mine" tip... Thats a position of power, always negotiate from position power!!

What's funny is that her girl knows about this situation. She's probably telling your girl how shady you are and that she needs to upgrade towards a dude who ain't afraid to let his main ride ...
Tread carefully bruh..
And this right here will be your downfall OP...
Nothing worst then a bitter *** friend that waits for you to mess up..
I get where you are coming from but if you are in a committed, healthy relationship I don't see the harm it letting her take the whip. I let wifey take my truck to work because I feel safer with her in my Pathfinder then I do with her Charger( plus I love that damn car more then mines and she ain't eem know it.) So you also have to understand that you are setting yourself up for the next big argument( women never forget and relish in your **** ups). But if you don't see a serious future with her then I can't be mad at you, just realize its a world of wolves out here ready to take your prey from you...

Last edited:
Pimpin is so diff state tot state!! City to city for that matter.. If your on some player stuff, then no, if thats wifey like I said before its all good!! A pimp would never let a *** drive his Lac!! But a man would let his wife drive his benz all day everyday!!! I wont even stunt my wife is in my Range Rover right now and I'm driving her Avalon, But she works 20 mins further then me, theres heavy snow in the midwest and shes gotta tote my daughter around to and from daycare, and she my wife, not wifey but full fledged wife. In the days of having a squad, ***** plz!!! Today I offer it up.. Things in the game change

Well, you already let her drive your car? Why not let her go with her friends? Seems emotional to all of a sudden randomly do this. If you aren't going to let her drive it...just don't let her drive it at all.

Nah kid I never let wifey drive the hemi. She love the jeep but can't handle it. We used to argue you about it

Then I caved in a got her a passat this Xmas. Won but lost at the same time lol

I love my jeep like my baby so I don't let anyone drive
my baby reminds me of my jeep

some of yall are stingy as **** 
mean.gif

ill let anyone i care about borrow all my ****. i dont see what the big deal is, its just material **** its not like they taking your life. if you guys are cool like that im sure theyd give up a lot more for you. selfish people man, yall should be ashamed 
mean.gif

Na Bruh!!! It shows your too willing to laydown. Wifey, yes. GF, no!! But if everythings on the wood and you guys are close and always have been I guess its whatever!! Right now you got it good cause your on the "Whats mine is mine, whats yours is mine" tip... Thats a position of power, always negotiate from position power!!

Pimpin is so diff state tot state!! City to city for that matter.. If your on some player stuff, then no, if thats wifey like I said before its all good!! A pimp would never let a *** drive his Lac!! But a man would let his wife drive his benz all day everyday!!! I wont even stunt my wife is in my Range Rover right now and I'm driving her Avalon, But she works 20 mins further then me, theres heavy snow in the midwest and shes gotta tote my daughter around to and from daycare, and she my wife, not wifey but full fledged wife. In the days of having a squad, ***** plz!!! Today I offer it up.. Things in the game change

I feel like you should have knee high socks on and be standing in front of a liquor store

OP a broke boy and a douchebag. **** game probably weak. Parents probably financing his car for him. It's only a matter of time before wifey choose up. :lol:

Last edited:
BTW my parents are helping me with the car

I have to drive from norcal to socal and back often and they didn't like the idea of me taking those trips in a used car

Some of you guys are very narrow-minded

Back
Top Bottom