Should I Quit job and live life (college?) + WORK=NO SOCIAL LIFE

Work now. Play later. You're already in the school and work mindset. Don't let dissipate because it's hard to get it back. Especially, after having a taste of what you think is the "good life".

Stick with your current situation. Your future self will thank you.

You americans and your first world problems

Who says you have to have a social life.

You're post on NT that social enough for now.

You too young to be this lazy.

You can have freetime when you are done with school

When your account over drafts you will be wishing you had a job.

But for real, before you quit find another job.

Dont just quit.

Use your experience to find a similar job paying around the same wage with better hours while going to school part-time to finish your degree.

Take advantage of legalization and openly hit the trees to relax after them 200% output days.

Personally I think you're in a really good position right now, but i understand your perspective as your schedule is completely opposite of everyone else in this world. I think one of the hardest but best things in life is to accept that we can not have everything our way. Everything has its time and place, and eventually you'll be in a position where you will be able to freely pursue other more suitable career options but until you are confidently and knowingly able to do so i say tough it out, at least until you finish your degree. 

I get the whole "live everyday like its your last" mentality, i really do. But to truly live a fulfilling life, you gotta have long term vision. Think about how much more care and stress-free you'll be with all that money saved up. 

But yeah man, no matter how whack and boring **** may feel - always remember happiness is a choice. Embrace this, and just be grateful to wake up everyday and have the opportunity to make some more money. 

Try working full time , going to school and being a single full time father with a son about to start kindergarten in September .... your life ain't bad at op, do work bro.

man, I was gonna ask if you all if you would pick up a third shift gigwhile in school but you all made sense .

Work hard play hard . It may be tough but it can be done

Thing is I had a not so great start on college and since I learned a lot since then I want to really just focus on school but I NEED the money also.

OP already knows the answer.  You TOOK a step in the situation you were in before hand, so go back to it.  You're 22, and you need to decide what you value more.  Judging on your overall vision, you may actually be in the same situation 2 years from now with that degree.  If you don't like something, then change it.

It would have made sense if you said travel, but you didn't. People have to realize that your 20's and 30's are your earning years. I'm just now in a position where I am starting to earn money to save and actually strategically plan my future (mid 20's) Please understand that no matter how tough you think it is now, imagine what you are going through now at 40? 50? 60? Trust me, you think you have your youth and should enjoy it blah blah blah. All the bad ones are with old rich cats anyway 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom