Should the Superbowl be on a Saturday?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Maybe the west coast just doesn't feel it as much. The game is usually over around 8pm. I actually love going to work on Monday because I'm coming off a high.

Y'all act like it's Mardi Gras or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, if they move the Superbowl Saturday, then what the hell am I suppose to do Sunday night?

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Absolutely. No one ages 24+ wants to stay up that late with a workday the next morning.

What?!!? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 People stay up that late and later EVERY night.
You must have meant 45+. 

Truthfully, the NFL doesnt give a !$@# about how tired you are on Monday.  It's all about ratings, and putting it on a saturday would be stupid.

unrelated but the club on super bowl sundays is a gold mine.... mostly chicks, and metrosexual/gay dudes.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Absolutely. No one ages 24+ wants to stay up that late with a workday the next morning.

What?!!? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 People stay up that late and later EVERY night.
You must have meant 45+. 

But it still takes a toll on you. The staying up late and every night and waking up early. Your body needs recovery or you'll crash/be less effective at work.

I'm 23 and I'm saying this.

The majority of games are on Sundays. Why have it on a Saturday?
sick.gif

If anything I want them to experiment and have the SB on Monday night
pimp.gif

If you wyle out on SB Sunday too much, that's your problem. Only one side should party that hard in to the night.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Maybe the west coast just doesn't feel it as much. The game is usually over around 8pm. I actually love going to work on Monday because I'm coming off a high.

It is different on the east coast, !!$$ sucks

Back
Top Bottom