Showdown: Bose VS Beats By Dre's. Who Wins?

Who and why?
Who has better sound quality and bass
This for headphones and earphones
images

Yeah. Only beats wud win, because of the style aspect. They both suck.

Shure and Sennheiser ftw.

With Bose/Monster, only one thing that will lose: your wallet.

While Beats may be considered overpriced, I've never complained or heard an owner complain about thier sound quality.

so many ppl got beats at the gym these days

i dont even want them off that alone, its like the trendy thing to do.

ive even seeen dudes with the studio pro joints, cats look crazy how you pose to train with bulky ^#$ headphones like that?

beats studio
just because thats the only expensive headphones i ever tried on and smh... that bass was something serious
beats solo mad wack never tried them and never will

I'm actually hunting for a good pair of headphones now... I have been using the stock earbuds with my iPod for years now.... Everyone I have asked keeps pointing me to the beats by dre.... They are pricey as hell though... I want something that sounds great for under $200... I will check out the Sennheiser's.. Who sells them ? And any specific model ?

Bose gets a ton of hate because they haven't really been progressive lately, but they're still top of the charts for their market segment. (Read: They're not competing with Shure, and it's debatable whether Sennheiser is in Bose's category or above). The QC 3 and 15 are great pieces of technology -- sure $300 is a lot for headphones but it's all relative.

Beats by Dre (and SOUL) are decently made but are heavy on the bass and flashy -- perfect hype beast headphones.

There's a reason you see every road warrior in first class with Bose on their heads. They may not be sexy looks-wise but do the job better than anything else.

bose gets hate because they are the apple of headphones. all marketing no substance. the OP should be shot for thinking that these are his only options. do yourself a favor spend money ONCE on a great product, headphones arent a fashion accessory, do it for the sound.

ps: im actually designing/building a ortho/isodynamic headphone driver with a buddy of mine, if you have real questions about headphones please dont ask NT.

www.headphonia.com
www.head-fi.org

and many more.

Back
Top Bottom