Shows that were cancelled vol IM PISSED

Deadwood (too soon)
Freaks and Geeks ( classic show Franco, Cardellini, and )
Cold Case
Dark Angel (Vintage Jessica Alba)
Rome
Medium ( I thought this show had potential too bad it died off)
Home Movies
Venture Brothers
Futurama ( I know this show comes and goes but I want some consistency)

Loved dark angel and coldcase was the type of show that could go on for decades
Never saw a bad episode

Writer strike ruined a lot of shows

A few more

Over there( great war show)
ringer
witches of east end
sabrina the teenage witch animated series
recess
phill of the future
state of grace
twisted

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on the season finale of moesha all I remember is either miles or ray j were kidnapped/beat/ stabbed/shot lol

Last edited:
Any show biz people want to explain this to me

I dont see why forever was cancelled a lot of people were feeling it.

What causes a show to be cancelled?
The cast asking for more money?
Strictly ratings?
Cost of production?

Forever was a beautifully directed show.
I would assume it would be more costly than lets say a show like the office, which stays on one set.

This is the second show Ioan Gruffudd has been on that was cancelled after a well received first season.

Im upset.

I hate my 30's

...and the most depressing part is only a handful of people remember the show so I have no one to reminisce with :wow:

Anyone remember that show 'Meth and red' :lol:
Yeah I remember Meth and Red..... it sucked.
I hated when they canceled Terminator the television series and when they canceled Fastlane. My girl Tiffani Thiessen still chained in that building. :smh:

I know this isn't the thread but how about shows that should have been cancelled a long time ago? Big Bang Theory is one of those shows so bad it's good. Was watching last night and all these nerds are ******* with dimes now and they still poor? Makes zero sense.

I know this isn't the thread but how about shows that should have been cancelled a long time ago? Big Bang Theory is one of those shows so bad it's good. Was watching last night and all these nerds are ******* with dimes now and they still poor? Makes zero sense.
there needs to be a jumped the shark thread :lol:

how to make it in america was such an average show, still kinda surprised nt loves it so much. Probably because it was set in NY and they were trying to start a denim company.

Luis Guzman made that show great imo. besides for the parts he was in I agree the show was meH

Last edited:
How to Make in in America was corny as hell, tried to way to hard. But it was a good show to watch high and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Was heated when they cancelled Family Guy, glad they came to their senses.

Homeboys in Outer Space and Meth and Red should've never been on in the first place.

My Wife and Kids
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom