Shows that were cancelled vol IM PISSED

Southland
frown.gif
This was seriously my favorite show. I was pissed when NBC dropped the show, but was definitely happy when they made the move to TNT. I really hoped the series continued because that finale was freaking intense.

Mindy Project 
ohwell.gif
Pretty disappointed hearing the news that this show was cancelled. Whether the show is moved to Hulu or not, it's still cancelled IMO. Solid writing...But I'm sure ratings played a big role. I have a feeling New Girl will be next.
I wish this show was around still.
******* writer's strike at the time ruined the show. They brought on substitute writers who like changed the story and didn't know what the original writers had planned. Still pissed about it.

I think they're bringing it back as a mini series later this year though. I thought they were remaking the show completely and I was ecstatic, but then I looked into it and it's just going to be like one season with a handful of episodes.
Completely right. When that writer's strike hit. The show just went downhill. I'm not sure how much the new series will benefit the series, but they had a chance to make a hell of a show.

This had the potential to be GOAT Sitcom :smh:

While this could've been on par with the 90's version.

Happy Endings & Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 from ABC

Everybody Hates Chris

Brotherhood it was on Showtime i just recently watch the series but it was good

Last edited:
Dark angel never finished?

John Doe man hated how it was left with out answering anything

To many to list
Mainly cartoons that never answered questions and just moved on :frown:

The last season of Dark Angel was bad. It deserved to get cancelled.

Last edited:
there was a sitcom on fox called the loop.

was a HILARIOUS show...

Last edited:
King of the Hill - I rewatched all the seasons and damb @ the ending. Almost had a single thug tear drip down.

Happy Endings - Can't belieb they eem canceled this. This was our modern day Friends, but better. The Jerkovich's, Penny and Max, heck eem Dave had his own moments for being 1/16th Navajo.

How to Make it in America - :smh: they cancel this and give us Girls instead :x

Last edited:
Wasn't there a rumor floating around about "how to make it in America" making a return?

Happy Endings, Don't Trust the B, Fastlane (the goat show), The Colony

How to make it was wack to me

This, it sucks they ended it on such a cliffhanger.

Didn't even know fastlane won an Emmy for its stunts and was nominated for 6 other categories.

Reasons it cancelled

"Each episode cost the two studios making it 2.6 million.

The show was cancelled because of the high production costs." From imdb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom