Silver to $250 an oz...

Question: People buying actual silver bars. Where do you plan on selling them? Most "we buy gold"/pawn shops wont give you near the actual market prices.

Thanks in advance.

Question: People buying actual silver bars. Where do you plan on selling them? Most "we buy gold"/pawn shops wont give you near the actual market prices.

Thanks in advance.

;little sideways movement going on... good time to buy..

im diversifying tho..

another drop could bei around the corner

;little sideways movement going on... good time to buy..

im diversifying tho..

another drop could bei around the corner

I'd guess it'll stay around this price maybe drop a bit more, if the US manages to fix the budget and do something with inflation and deficit, which they most likely will.

I'd guess it'll stay around this price maybe drop a bit more, if the US manages to fix the budget and do something with inflation and deficit, which they most likely will.

[table][tr][th="col"]Metal[/th][th="col"]Bid[/th][th="col"]Ask[/th][th="col"] [/th][th="col"] [/th][/tr][tr][td]Gold[/td][td]$1,537.20[/td][td]$1,538.20[/td][td]
MarketUp.gif
[/td][td]$0.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]Silver[/td][td]$38.07[/td][td]$38.12[/td][td]
MarketDown.gif
[/td][td]($0.29)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Platinum[/td][td]$1,821.50[/td][td]$1,831.50[/td][td]
MarketDown.gif
[/td][td]($3.50)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Palladium[/td][td]$781.60[/td][td]$786.60[/td][td]
MarketUp.gif
[/td][td]$3.60[/td][/tr][/table]
Updated:6/1/2011 8:44:38 AM  CST

on one hand silver going to 250 would be a nice profit. but on the other hand then general chaos in the streets for that to happen would be too much to handle (weak dollar, $6 gas, more evictions etc etc etc) 
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]Metal[/th][th="col"]Bid[/th][th="col"]Ask[/th][th="col"] [/th][th="col"] [/th][/tr][tr][td]Gold[/td][td]$1,537.20[/td][td]$1,538.20[/td][td]
MarketUp.gif
[/td][td]$0.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]Silver[/td][td]$38.07[/td][td]$38.12[/td][td]
MarketDown.gif
[/td][td]($0.29)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Platinum[/td][td]$1,821.50[/td][td]$1,831.50[/td][td]
MarketDown.gif
[/td][td]($3.50)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Palladium[/td][td]$781.60[/td][td]$786.60[/td][td]
MarketUp.gif
[/td][td]$3.60[/td][/tr][/table]
Updated:6/1/2011 8:44:38 AM  CST

on one hand silver going to 250 would be a nice profit. but on the other hand then general chaos in the streets for that to happen would be too much to handle (weak dollar, $6 gas, more evictions etc etc etc) 
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

yea that bank of america stock is at 11.46 right now.

good time to buy!
Word, I was tempted to get in at ~$13 but imma snatch some up and see what happens.

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

yea that bank of america stock is at 11.46 right now.

good time to buy!
Word, I was tempted to get in at ~$13 but imma snatch some up and see what happens.

back at 40.... 50 is the next target....

should've bought at 34 but i was balling out in AC.... oh well

back at 40.... 50 is the next target....

should've bought at 34 but i was balling out in AC.... oh well

DevilDog1776 silver is nowhere near $250 and the Fed Reserve have ended QE2 and probably wont do a QE3. Do you still think silver is going to $250 or have you changed your price target to reflect recent facts?

Back
Top Bottom