Single Black Women Go On Russian TV Explaining How Hard It Is To Find A Good Black Man!

Originally Posted by supreme math

I believe it's harder for African American women to find a man because,
they are searching for a "life-mate" rather than being open to a fun "fling".
PROFESSIONAL White and Hispanic women who date interracial are just
looking to have "fun". Lower-class people (black or white) usually are not open to interracial
dating because of their environment usually rejects it. Statistically their are more
wealthy non-blacks...So black women usually need a man for survival, oppose
to non-blacks that are just looking to "have fun" and it sometimes leads to more.

ohwell.gif
What a bunch of utter nonsense.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

looking to have "fun". Lower-class people (black or white) usually are not open to interracial
dating because of their environment usually rejects it. Statistically their are more
to non-blacks that are just looking to "have fun" and it sometimes leads to more.

ohwell.gif
What a bunch of utter nonsense.
explain?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Why should someone have to subject themselves to a "fun fling" in order to find a life partner?

paradoxical,

.....just like black women out numbering black men 4 to 1 and can find a mate
laugh.gif

because they asked the same question you did.
OK.

Black women, increase your 1 night stands and flings, it can lead to a marriage with kids.

Oh and wait to your late 20's early 30's to want kids and marriage.

ohwell.gif
I actually agree with supreme, black women don't take chances when it comes to romance. You never know where a fling or "fun" may need to. They need to stop coming at men with that I need to get married and have kids nonsense early, slow the $$#@ down.

Black Women need to brighten up and get in the mix...

They're going to be left behind.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
I actually agree with supreme, black women don't take chances when it comes to romance. You never know where a fling or "fun" may need to. They need to stop coming at men with that I need to get married and have kids nonsense early, slow the $$#@ down.
I think it's just a result of conditioning. The video only hinted on the incarceration and unemployment rate of black men today, but that is a HUGE part of the issue. It's well known that black women have been outnumbering black men in higher education and employment at increasing rates.
So alot of the black females who limit themselvs to only THAT type of "tall, dark skin," black man have fallen victim to what is going on in society.

They almost have conditioned themselves to approach relationships with a sort of "takeover" mentality b/c they have allowed themselves to have to support the shiftless, in spite of themselves, just to be able to show off that shiny piece of chocolate to their family.
That woman resorted to goin out on a date with a man that could have literally been her pops. She probably passes up good men who are actually "on her level" all the time, but becasue they don't present to her the picture she has in her stubborn head of what her man is supposed to be, she'll be home fappin to Maxwell by herself until she opens her mind.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
I think it's just a result of conditioning. The video only hinted on the incarceration and unemployment rate of black men today, but that is a HUGE part of the issue. It's well known that black women have been outnumbering black men in higher education and employment at increasing rates.
So alot of the black females who limit themselvs to only THAT type of "tall, dark skin," black man have fallen victim to what is going on in society.

They almost have conditioned themselves to approach relationships with a sort of "takeover" mentality b/c they have allowed themselves to have to support the shiftless, in spite of themselves, just to be able to show off that shiny piece of chocolate to their family.
That woman resorted to goin out on a date with a man that could have literally been her pops. She probably passes up good men who are actually "on her level" all the time, but becasue they don't present to her the picture she has in her stubborn head of what her man is supposed to be, she'll be home fappin to Maxwell by herself until she opens her mind.
both qft\

These black women, especially my mom, need to stop looking for a good black man and just look for a good man
grin.gif

Everytime I hear about this topics I think of  the T.V. show Girlfriends and how Joan set these guidelines on how her life and her ideal man should be. When she met Erin she was about to ditch him because he didn't fit her "guidelines" of the ideal man.

That "Not on my level thing" is a load of crap and sad. Who can take someone serious after they say something like that?

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Good points man. I think both African American men/women need to really look at themselves and check themselves. I'm African American and there is a major problem in our race. We're not the only race with issues, but as far as what I see on a daily basis. Its so many problems in each class.

I'm not going to go in on this subject because its pointless o NT.

"most guys aren't on my level"

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Bull
laugh.gif

I got two female friends now who are 19-20, who are or have dated guys in they're late 20s, early 30s because guys around their age due to a lack of maturity. I say bull because from the outside looking in, they're not that mature. They're mature but
eyes.gif

Its all about where you look a lot of the times too. A lot of people go to the club to meet people.
laugh.gif
I'll just say I wouldn't want a girl that clubs a lot. I'll leave it at that so no one gets offended.

Oh man. I think I feel kind of bad for my sister growing up now because she's in her early 20s and you want to tell her to be picky but you don't want her to be in her mid 30s trying to find a husband. It sounds like a lot of these 30 somethings just waited to long and passed their expiration date. And why is it that this is on every channel...I was in my college admissions office and the exact same story came on CNN. Is this their idea of honoring black history month.....
I know a lot of guys though. It takes one bad relationship and they just start to not take a lot of crap from women at all. Women who aren't cooperative in this day and age get the boot real fast especially when I can get on a plane and find another one who looks WAY better in another country and is willing to cooperate 100%. Oh the joy of options...
pimp.gif

Statistically their are more

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

That is probably the dumbest statement I've heard all week. 
tired.gif

1.when has a certain group of people not being able to find a spouse been newsworthy?
2. These females do know they are doing harm to the image of black men.

Originally Posted by kelislafroy

Statistically their are more

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

That is probably the dumbest statement I've heard all week. 
tired.gif
it may appear that way, but it's the truth...sorry
ohwell.gif

TheEmperor45 wrote:

2. These females do know they are doing harm to the image of black men.

I don't agree with the women or men in this discussion.

But I'll be damned if they didn't throw us under the bus tho.
laugh.gif

yeah this speaks for all African American women.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

yeah this speaks for all African American women.
no it doesn't i believe, just the ones who want a solid relationship
wink.gif

cuz they are always looking for a black dude who is "everything"
when i know half of my boys aint "%!@"

why don't they look for something new?? word to sanaa lathan..

shoot in about 30 years everybody about to mixed

im black (with a hint of irish) if that matters..

Originally Posted by sn00pee

this is just plan ******ed. Thats like saying a dude should settle for a JO hoping she becomes "wifey" material.
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom