Single Black Women Go On Russian TV Explaining How Hard It Is To Find A Good Black Man!

Originally Posted by supahoopa

cuz they are always looking for a black dude who is "everything"
when i know half of my boys aint "%!@"

why don't they look for something new?? word to sanaa lathan..

shoot in about 30 years everybody about to mixed

im black (with a hint of irish) if that matters..

people really believe this? IR marriage/dating is on the rise i'm sure but i doubt that will ever happen

Originally Posted by supreme math

laugh.gif
CASE CLOSED

http://www.youtube.com/v/wsFxtIxRqJA&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/wsFxtIxRqJA&hl=en_US&fs=1&
yo PAGING MAYOR OF NYC** yo son, WHERE WAS THIS VIDEO when we was talking about black girls VS hispanic girls months ago...black girls is MAD
laugh.gif

Whenever one of these videos comes up, the common denominator in the women is; they're on that beyonce steez, the whole im a single strong black woman. Yes these women are educated, wealthy, own homes... but they are also but UGLY. To me, as a man, I would take a good looking female(being that her IQ is not equal to that of a potato or that this female has a 'past') over some college educated unattractive female.

Originally Posted by 21shots

Whenever one of these videos comes up, the common denominator in the women is; they're on that beyonce steez, the whole im a single strong black woman. Yes these women are educated, wealthy, own homes... but they are also but UGLY. To me, as a man, I would take a good looking female(being that her IQ is not equal to that of a potato or that this female has a 'past') over some college educated unattractive female.
they don't seem to get that...men aren't AFTER YOUR MONEY........that fact that your successful is almost irrelevant to us.

How many black people are in Russia to be even covering such a topic? They're talking about black people like an experiment or observation from higher up looking down.

and lol @ the date being MAD late. I swear, is this a set up?
eyes.gif

Concerning the two women in the video, they strike me as the type of women whos standards are just ridiculous.
They seem to be well educated and fairly well off, and they have let it get to their heads.

"not on my level."
"For the first time I was open to dating someone who made less money than me."

Seriously? How about just going out and meeting people regardless of income, race, or "levelness"
laugh.gif

They are having a hard time finding someone because as soon as they open their mouths and spew this ridiculousness the guys run for the hills.

Though most of you probably disagree with me, I truly believe marriage for the most part depends on financial stability.  In our day of age where independence is glorified, individuals give up independence in order to seek greater stability for their lineage/family.  As a black male I know I want a woman that has something to bring to table other than her attractive looks and I damn sure hope black females seek a counterpart that will be able to take care of her or at least supplement her financially and also be a stable role model for their children.  Statistics show that their is about 1 marriage-eligible black male for every 3 marriage-eligible black females which is probably the biggest reason they can't find a suitable black husband, but on the other hand some of these educated black females have ridiculous standards that no man of any race can live up to.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
21shots wrote:

Preach...I can relate to this cause there's this subpar :/ chick tryna get at me. She has a career, mad degrees, but I'm just not that into her. I'm already lazy when it comes to women as it is and for a woman to get me to put in the effort she must be a 9 at least.

Smart/accomplished/ ambitious attractive girls>>>dumb/unsuccessful attractive girls>>>smart/accomplished unattractive>>>>>>>>>>>dumb/unsuccessful/unattractive.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

That lady said she was embarrassed to not have a black man. Why?

There are women who have the idea if they are not married then their life is worthless. She is not married to the guy she wants and she feels worthless.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
21shots wrote:

Preach...I can relate to this cause there's this subpar :/ chick tryna get at me. She has a career, mad degrees, but I'm just not that into her. I'm already lazy when it comes to women as it is and for a woman to get me to put in the effort she must be a 9 at least.

Smart/accomplished/ ambitious attractive girls>>>dumb/unsuccessful attractive girls>>>smart/accomplished unattractive>>>>>>>>>>>dumb/unsuccessful/unattractive.

i thought you only messed with white chicks

I think black women don't understand the fact that because there are more successful black women than men, something has to give. If they want a sucessful brother, they might have to go for dude that's not that great looking or is a little short. If they want that tall fine brother, then he might not the most successful dude out there. But for real unless a chick is straight up dime status (face, chest, booty), it's going to be difficult to find a dude that has both. Those dudes are either knocking down models, or are in relationships.

A man is only going to seriously consider marrying a woman, if he thinks she's the best girl he can get. These chicks have to figure out if a guy is maxing out his potential by dating them. If he's not, chances are he's not going to be interested at all or just want sex.

them !*+@ just ugly, mayne...

point blank...

jump in the gym.... loose the fupa...

and like kanye say...

"give head... stop... breathe.. /

get up... check ya weave..."...

just my 2 cents...

^ The ones that were on 20/20 were actually pretty straight. But then again, those broads was going after 6'5" ballers and what not.

I think these chicks really think they can lock down the guys they were sleeping with in college. Like they don't even realize that dudes were smashing anything walking. The girls I was cool with knew they were going have to drop it down a notch after school, but maybe word didn't get around.

Well, I am one of these women, but I don't have that woe-is-me attitude. I am single, by choice, for the moment. But I think I do need to start actively dating soon. An old white man asked me out on Saturday night. I don't know how old he is. I know that his hair is snow white. He's short, but so am I. He's a regular at the restaurant where I work, and I couldn't figure out why he wanted to take me to dinner. He already gave me his card months ago and told me to e-mail him. I didn't. Now, he wants me to call him to set up a date. I know he saw me give my contact information to an Asian guy back in December, because I was moving. Maybe he's trying to do the same thing.

Do y'all think I should go out with him, seeing that I am not at all attracted to him?

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

^ The ones that were on 20/20 were actually pretty straight. But then again, those broads was going after 6'5" ballers and what not.

I think these chicks really think they can lock down the guys they were sleeping with in college. Like they don't even realize that dudes were smashing anything walking. The girls I was cool with knew they were going have to drop it down a notch after school, but maybe word didn't get around.

What do you mean by this?

i haven't dated a black chick since 08, not that i haven't tried.

i'd like to consider myself a qualified young black male. college educated, living comfortably, never been in any trouble with the law, come from a 2 parent home, and all of my siblings are well adjusted members of society.

my dating background, in high school i dated nothing but black women, college I went to a school that had a 4% black population and managed to date a black girl. but after her i have dated/talked to other black girls but mostly have been of other races.

i've messed with quite a few white women, a few hispanics, a few asian, and a couple of american indian girls. so i consider myself an equal opportunity dater, i'll give any race a chance.

now my family's stance on my dating is welcomed but i do get some jokes and questions, but for the most part as long as i'm happy they could care less who i bring home.

imo the women in the video are accomplished/successful women but if you hear their interviews its all about status with them.
the 1st chick said "i finally agreed to date a guy that made less than me". I would never turn down someone i find attractive because she makes minimum wage. if she is happy with her situation and living comfortably i'm cool. some black women today are independent only when its convenient for them. how can you say you're independent but are looking for someone who makes more than you? are you planning on quitting your career once you've got your man? as long as your man is working and content with his life there shouldn't be an issue.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Well, I am one of these women, but I don't have that woe-is-me attitude. I am single, by choice, for the moment. But I think I do need to start actively dating soon. An old white man asked me out on Saturday night. I don't know how old he is. I know that his hair is snow white. He's short, but so am I. He's a regular at the restaurant where I work, and I couldn't figure out why he wanted to take me to dinner. He already gave me his card months ago and told me to e-mail him. I didn't. Now, he wants me to call him to set up a date. I know he saw me give my contact information to an Asian guy back in December, because I was moving. Maybe he's trying to do the same thing.

Do y'all think I should go out with him, seeing that I am not at all attracted to him?
Get that money girl

Yea, take him to an arts & crafts workshop
pimp.gif

Get a blog woman
indifferent.gif

What do you mean by this?

Like in college you see a lot of subpar chicks getting with good looking dudes, or average girls getting with elite guys. But that's only because a lot of guys are just looking for an easy lay. But when it comes time to settle down, those girls still think they can get with those caliber of guys. But they fail to realize that was a phase and when guys are looking for a wife, they are going to be a lot pickier.

Basically, I slept with a lot of girls in my youth, that I wouldn't even consider wifing today. So if any those girls are looking for someone my level or higher when it comes to a husband, they're going to have difficulty finding that guy. My female friends in college were grounded enough to know that the football and basketball players they were messing with were just flings, and when it came to a potential life partner they would probably have to settle for the average Joe. What I was saying is that maybe some of the grown chicks complaining about how hard it is to find a man, didn't get the memo about having to lower your expectations.

Back
Top Bottom