Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

^^I'd definitely pick Najera over Ronny. I dont know about Najera hitting 3's though..... didnt he launch a few airballs against the Lakers in theplayoffs? LOL

Ronny goes from coming off the bench getting $800,000 a year, to $4 million a year? WOW.

The Nets are looking for a backup point guard or the Nuggets? If it's the Nets, don't they already have Harris and Williams?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

The Camby deal would probably include MWill & a sign & trade for Nenad.

With all the young bigs we have downlow, I don't really think Marcus Camby would be a good move, especially since we're building for the future.

If the deal goes through, watch how many Net fans are going to be pissed when Camby taking mid range js

The Nets are looking for a backup point guard or the Nuggets? If it's the Nets, don't they already have Harris and Williams?
The Nets are trying to move MWill. There have been talks of them looking after Pargo & Dooling. They want a change at the backup PG position.

If the deal goes through, watch how many Net fans are going to be pissed when Camby taking mid range js
Thats how he scores, im sure most people know that, but he'd obviously be brought here for rebounding, blocking shots, etc. Like I saidthough, the Nets are looking to build for the future, Camby would end up starting...I don't want him to take away from the development of the many youngbigs we have.

I don't mind the Najera & Hayes deal, that won't take away from the bigs playing time. This is a deal that would.

i don't see why the nuggets would trade our ONLY defensive presence

only AI and karl should go

i wish they would have traded Melo, so i could stop rooting for this worthless organization

dudes are straight stupid, passing up on ron because of kleiza

unless they move him to the two (where he would get @+%$!+% destroyed), he aint gon' get no minutes anyway, and that was a double negative

Shoot the MCGRADY rumor dead. It was confirmed that neither sides have been talking.

Just a rumor.

You can read the story on hoopshype.com.

The Nets are looking real solid for the upcoming season. Signing Najera and Hayes, drafting Lopez and CDR, and trading for Simmons and Yi. Their big men areYi, Sean Williams, Lopez, Kristic and Boone
eek.gif
. More than likely they willtry to S&T Kristic for a wing player, but they are looking really good especially if they can keep that team together by 2010 if they get Lebron.

I don't know, maybe I am viewing it a different way when it comes to Camby coming to the swamp.

1. JB is right that it would take away from the youth at the 4 and 5 positions.

2. We are trading Krstic, Mwilliams, and maybe stro for Camby.

I am torn with it because we would be getting a player that can still play defense and would be moving players that aren't even in our radar to be rotationguys next year. Right now with Eddie and Jarvis coming and to assume, Krstic and Boki are out, our lineup right now would be:

Harris, Mwill
Carter, CDR, Hassell
Eddie, Hayes, Simmons (our mess at small forward)
Yi, SWAT, Anderson, Swift (I think after the way the Nets are promoting him, Yi is starting at either the 3 or 4)
Lopez, Boone, (It changes every week even though I think Boone should still start if he is here)

CDR and Anderson will be the typical LFrank "I will play them by January/February" player and when simmons sprains his ankle 13 games in and misses69 games because of it, we will have some clarity of a rotation. Add Camby, and it becomes difficult to believe that SWAT, Lopez, Boone, and Anderson will havesignificant minutes set aside for them. But still, Camby is a good player that can fill a void this team has not had since T-MAC (not Mcgrady) was the centerduring our first trip to the finals. (Mutombo was just hurt too long to say he was a great player for us that next year)

How ironic comin from a knicks fan, its been a worst couple of years
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Joe D. !+!@ tmac and leave him at the rockets, I don't mind movin Billups
ohwell.gif
but not Stuck, prince, rip, maxy and dice
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

this must have been the worst season in eastern conference history

Don't play games...you know you like that mag.

...here's another for your viewing pleasure.

glasses.gif

2003-05-26-nets.jpg

i wasn't so much referring to the fact that they were on slam, but that they were able to get to the finals with mccullough and van horn in the startinglineup

secondly, how the hell this dude know i read slam?

ohwell.gif

embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

AJ23ToKB24

what the hell did u just say?
laugh.gif

the warriors are good cuz they have stephen jackson? Its gunna be another battle for them to get the 8 spot in the west. And its gunna be a battle that they're gunna lose again.

Son, you just hate the Warriors so much that's why you didn't understand what I was trying to say. With Stephen Jackson in those 7 games would make the Warriors roster at that time complete. Look at their record ever since Jackson came back from suspension.

Maybe he didn't understand you because your grammar was horrible and your words were in a strange order. You also didn't use enough punctuation and it made it difficult to understand what you were saying.
Another Warrior hater here trying to protect another Warrior hater
roll.gif

First of all, look at the errors your boy typed in his post and I don't have to worry about my grammar here and the words that i'm typing because i'm not writing an essay. This is just a forum kid, that's all.

Look at your boy's post, he got wrong spellings all over his post and you never start a sentence with the word "And".

I've been called many things, but a Warriors hater is not one of them.
laugh.gif
I'm a Lakers fan that lives in Virginia; I couldn't give two $%@%#about hating the Warriors. They are completely irrelevant to me. Out of all the teams in the NBA I would say I like the Warriors probably 5th-7th best. I wascheering for you all real hard when you beat the Mavs in the Playoffs two years ago.

And as far as calling dude "my boy," I don't even recognize his SN and have no clue what team affiliation he has or what teams he hates. I justposted in here because your post looked hurriedly typed and was hard to read.

eek.gif
I forgot all about Kerry Kittles. That dude pops 3's like nothing.
pimp.gif

Camby to the Mavericks for Dampier and Juwan Howard.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I wish.

Honestly, I don't really know what Dallas needs.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom