Small restock at Finish Line coming 4/19 (Toro, Green Glow IVs, Infra VIs)

it use to be gravy 

but they changed policies on launch date jordans

its hard for us to get releases now...corporate been flexing on us about getting jordans with our discount 

so they are cracking down hard...seen a few folks get caught up in the system and fired trying to beat the system

the allocations have been terrible too...

Thanks for the insights on FNL. I always wondered about the allocations too. Most of my local FNL stores do not stock retros. If they do, it's usually the super GR's. I wonder if Nike just doesn't offer FNL as much allocations as the FTL based chain stores.

WOW MASSIVE RESTOCK ON THE 19TH.  EASTBAY CONFIRMED!

Last edited:
Dammit, so much **** restocking on the 19th. I need at least one of the 1s restocking.

Will I be able to find the Green Glow IV in like finishline stores? Or online :nerd:

Jordan brand holiday right here :lol: they never restock this much i'm assuming

Last edited:
Restocking all these should mean that we can all get what we want relatively easy right?
That's what I'd think. But you already know this will be spread all the way around the world. So I mean it does increase our chances, but we still need to include the eople with bots and what not. But yea, theoretically we should be able to get our shoe.

OH S***! My bank account is about to suffer lol, should I make an account on Eastbay? Or is my paypal enough??

So much for that tax refund for many :lol:

Right now only ones I would try for is the fear 4s since everyone is going for all the 1's :lol:

Maybe the green glows maybe the taxi 12s and maybe the black and gold 1s but I'm not gonna give my hopes up

Post count gonna climb now lol. Old links still work?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom