SMDH: Boy fights 2 Girl at a highschool

I know WSHH is nonsense, but I just want to hear what you guys have to say about it.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BANG

I know WSHH is nonsense, but I just want to hear what you guys have to say about it.
If you know it's nonsense, why do need us to tell you it's nonsense and then men, young or old, should never lay their hands on a female.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

that's a nice looking school

Carter Highschool..........isn't that the highschool in Texas, the one with the great football team in the movie Friday Night Lights?

Originally Posted by RawSheed

that's a nice looking school
I thought the same thing. That is shameful though hes not gonna be able to show his face after that. His parents/guardians need punish hm for being weak enough to try and hti girls

Why little people always the boldest.
Buddy was really trying to fight her wow.
Wonder what is the back story.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

If you know it's nonsense, why do need us to tell you it's nonsense and then men, young or old, should never lay their hands on a female.

Was with you until you posted that cliche nonsense. I'd never repeat that cause i can honestly see where a lot of chicks ask to be laid out. Personally id always walk away from the situation but the double standard has got to stop. Girls saying 10x the things it would take for you to swing on a dude or just smacking / hitting the mess outta males because they know there are no repurcussions.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

90% of what is posted in general is nonsense though, at least no one is humping trees in this one 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

dude is a straight joke..... LOL @ him running away 2x.

i'd run 2 if i seen a chick as big as that chasing me.........

Back
Top Bottom