SMFH. 15 year old girl gets curbstomped in Seattle and bystanders + security dont do A THING.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Was in the tunnel today... I noticed there's policemen and some security guards with different uniforms than the ones like you guys saw in the video..
SPD is putting cops in all stations. Which means it's still a free for all at street level!

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Was in the tunnel today... I noticed there's policemen and some security guards with different uniforms than the ones like you guys saw in the video..
SPD is putting cops in all stations. Which means it's still a free for all at street level!

with all the cops roaming around uptop by Macy's and McDonalds, they can afford to have ONE of them down there at Westlake.  I'd maybe put one down at the International Station too

Definitely Positively 100% wouldn't have happened if i were around. Im no superman, i can get it like anyone else. But one things for sure someone would have gotten it badly. This is sad to watch

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by p2vandal

ehhh

it was a 1 on 1

coulda been grimier...
basically..looks like fair fight, and she lost. *shrugs*
not when it wasn't a square one on one. The chick came rushing out of nowhere.

Yea and how was it a fair fight if that girl didn't even want to fight? She got attacked.

Homegirl held her own real good too. She just landed in a bad position and...it didn't end well.
The security guards are ridiculously dumb for that one.

As for the girl, she was probably jealous. Wanted to start some stuff and the other girl wasn't afraid to respond.
But of course, because she was with a group of people she didn't want to look foolish so she wanted to take it further. 
Happens in high school, ALL the time.
I knew girls like this in H.S.

I can't believe dudes are screaming death penalty though, seriously?
laugh.gif

I would love to hear what you guys were saying about that one situation in Florida a year or two back.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by p2vandal

ehhh

it was a 1 on 1

coulda been grimier...
basically..looks like fair fight, and she lost. *shrugs*
not when it wasn't a square one on one. The chick came rushing out of nowhere.

Yea and how was it a fair fight if that girl didn't even want to fight? She got attacked.
not to mention that other chick had like, 7 other people there just incase she lost...

fair fight...come on, son
smh.gif

Guys, stop trying to make this about race.

Oh wait.
The victim said the alleged assailant accused her of thinking she was"better than everybody" and acting "white," according to chargingdocuments. The victim and all the suspects are black.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom