SMFH. 15 year old girl gets curbstomped in Seattle and bystanders + security dont do A THING.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

^pretty much. Stop with the victim type of tone. Seriously, racism? No one is trying to be racist.It is what it is. Most of the crimes during this generation are commited by ruthless HOODRATS. Little boys and girls trying to make them selves feel better by whooping a 15 year old girl. Seriously, get to school, get a job. Not that hard.
QFT.

exactly, shorty was lightweight winning at first, then she took a spill and things turned for the worse.
It was a far fight. A stupid reason to fight yea, but definately no curbstompage.

Now the hoodlums that took her purse
smh.gif
exactly..thats basics. i feel bad but she wasnt getting jumped..AND HER own friend didnt help
eek.gif
like cmon jo

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Hoodrats are not a specific race. They come in many colors shapes and sizes
QFT. I went to school with plenty of wannabe gangster white chicks who wore too much make-up and wife-beaters, like their skinny arms were threatening to anybody.
laugh.gif

And do people really believe there aren't any black people in Seattle? Ignorance.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Hoodrats are not a specific race. They come in many colors shapes and sizes

ok thats reasonable, but let me ask you this is being labeled a hoodrat based on your location, or is it an attitude

lets say those girls and boys were white(all of them) dressed down in american eagle striaght from the suburbs...are they still considered hood rats ?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Club29

enlightenedespot wrote:

black people sometimes

baboons

hoodrat officially being used instead of the nword

Damn NT can't ya'll at least try to hide your racism.
please, dont even start with this nonsense.

it is what it is.

shut up idiot, how do you know they were hood rats ? Oh because you go home with them every night right ? You know exactly where they stay right ? Because hoodrats are the only people who can jump other folks in public right ?

cry a little more.

You're just a boy, you know nothing.

run along, boy.

I dont see whats soo "hoodrat" about her...Is it the fact that she started stomping on that chick? Cuz ive seen a middle class white girl stomp on another chick too so does that make her a hoodrat as well? I think not...the only reason anyone is callin her a hoodrat is because she is black. Plain and simple. She looks like a typical teenage girl. What people should be saying is that she is a stupid, ruthless, teenage girl.

But for real though, security is a joke. I mean they could have atleast grabbed the chick who was on the ground and brought her to safety. Easy as that. I will even let the intial stomping slide but the fact that they let that girl just lay there hurt while the chick came back again and kicked her somemore is whats wrong.

For yall dudes saying hoodrats I've never cared for the word and it's never impacted me in my area so I'm guessing it means more to yall who use it but the title of this thread and the reactions are just OD. She aint curb stomped, and I thought at least she'd get jumped by all those ppl. Instead she is attacked by a girl and fights back. Pursues her attacker after getting off the tracks and then gets beat up by that same girl.

Maybe she should've tried running away.

I mean what yall call a hoodrat I call a better fighter in this scenario. Also if yall seriously believe this was over what she was wearing yall gullible fools. The sad part about this was the security guards not doing anything.
Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

black people sometimes

baboons

hoodrat officially being used instead of the nword

Damn NT can't ya'll at least try to hide your racism.
please, dont even start with this nonsense.

it is what it is.
laugh.gif
Yeah, racism, it is what it is.

i spent 4 days in seattle and even rode the bus a couple times and saw1 black person the whole time i was there. this boggles my mind

You must have been in the wrong part of Seattle.  The majority of colored people are south of the I90 bridge.  Seattle is a very segregated city.  You will rarely catch hoodrat types north of downtown, and by downtown I mean areas adjacent to the 36 & 7 bus routes.  Particular areas like westlake center, pacific place, and pine.

Thats the #%+@**# problem with this country and especially people like who have posted on here. I dont care if youll 'get sued for touching a teen" , i doubt that case will hold up in court after a tape shows someone beating up someone! with lookouts no less. Your job is to protect people to a certain extent. "They are there to observe and report."... No they wont after a parent or someone with brains sees a kid getting beat up and that lazy piece of $$$+ not doing anything

The chick who got beat up's parents should sue the city or whoever runs the station for the security allowing this to happen to her. I mean whats the point of even having sercurity there in the first place....

That's why sometimes you need to just shut the hell up when dealing with uneducated trash like that.  One wrong look or comment would set of these animals.
http://seattletimes.nwsou...78_tunnelbeating11m.html

On Wednesday, King County prosecutors charged the alleged assailant, a15-year-old Seattle girl, and three male friends, ages 18 to 20, withfirst-degree robbery.

If convicted as charged, two of the adult defendants, Latroy D. Hayman,20, and Dominique L. Whitaker, 18, each face a sentence of 2 ½ years to3 ½ years in prison. The third adult defendant, Tyrone J. Watson, 18,faces a sentence of three to four years in prison.
3-4 years in jail for an ipod, cell phone and whatever $$ a 15 year old would have in her purse? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like I said.. dumb uneducated morons!

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

That's why sometimes you need to just shut the hell up when dealing with uneducated trash like that.  One wrong look or comment would set of these animals.
http://seattletimes.nwsou...78_tunnelbeating11m.html

On Wednesday, King County prosecutors charged the alleged assailant, a15-year-old Seattle girl, and three male friends, ages 18 to 20, withfirst-degree robbery.

If convicted as charged, two of the adult defendants, Latroy D. Hayman,20, and Dominique L. Whitaker, 18, each face a sentence of 2 ½ years to3 ½ years in prison. The third adult defendant, Tyrone J. Watson, 18,faces a sentence of three to four years in prison.
3-4 years in jail for an ipod, cell phone and whatever $$ a 15 year old would have in her purse? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like I said.. dumb uneducated morons!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All over some $$@$ that probably adds up to $300.. #@@*%#% idiots [/color]
laugh.gif

thats terrible man, the fact that the girl said something to security first and they didnt stop the attacker makes it worse

Back
Top Bottom