SMH, Nas takes the L in court

why is it that no guy gets paid in these divorce settlements? Kelis could not do anything and make 660,000 dollars a year

$55,000...damn Nas should have tried too work it out...
smh.gif

How can anyone in they're right mind think it'll cost 55k a month to support a child.

That's outrageous!

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

why is it that no guy gets paid in these divorce settlements? Kelis could not do anything and make 660,000 dollars a year

Because women enforce stereotypes by saying that they don't have the means to generate any income and biased judges fall for the +$%%@+%!.

Golddiggers around the world are rejoicing at the verdict. Scum. When she was crying poor you think that she would pawn her jewelry to get some bread.

What the hell?

Is her career that far gone that she needs that much money a month?!

I'm not very educated on these types of things...

is there anyway he can appeal that to a different judge?

That just seems too outrageous.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

SMH showing up drunk to the delivery room sure didn't win him sympathy....
SMH

get out of here w/ that

but I swear men take more L's then the Washington Nationals when it come to spousal/child support

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

SMH showing up drunk to the delivery room sure didn't win him sympathy....
SMH

get out of here w/ that

but I swear men take more L's then the Washington Nationals when it come to spousal/child support

You get the @%*% out of here with that!
You know good and damn well the courts are already in the womans favor why the hell would even risk having lower visitation rights and higher fees to pay foryour kids, by acting like a damn fool?

Dude is dumb as hell.

sick.gif
^

and
smh.gif

but a new album
pimp.gif

$55k a month to raise a kid???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom