Sneaker Con NYC (December 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to go to Sneaker con NYC coming up on December 6. It would be my first time going to sneaker con and I was wondering how I would go about selling. I have two pairs of retro 10s "Powder Blue" that I want to sell/trade, do I have to have a booth or can I just walk around with my boxes and negotiate prices with people who are interested. Also what is the highest price do you think I can get for them, they are a size 6.5. I was thinking $200, let me know if that's too high or too low.

way too high, lowballing kids will eat you alive out there :lol:

penny is also going to the event and will be signing stuff

I love going to sneaker shows always good people. Always steals available, just got to look around. Also make sure you get there super early. Sneakercon lines are 2-3 hours long usually

Last edited:
I love going to sneaker shows always good people. Always steals available, just got to look around. Also make sure you get there super early. Sneakercon lines are 2-3 hours long usually

Co-sign. Get there early. You won't need a booth. You'll see plenty of people walking around trying to make sales/trades. Need to be aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom