Sneakercon Chicago

Does sneakercon come to chicago every year? Last year it was in may and they already started releasing dates for london may 27th so i didnt know if it was pushed back or not at all. Hopefully they will have it

Does sneakercon come to chicago every year? Last year it was in may and they already started releasing dates for london may 27th so i didnt know if it was pushed back or not at all. Hopefully they will have it
I heard it will be towards the mid/end of summer when they hit the eastcoast. The usual probably....Atlanta, Chicago, NY, DMV, Miami, Charlotte.

Thanks i went last year for the first time and cant wait to go back[emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks i went last year for the first time and cant wait to go back[emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Definitely fam, depending on what you are looking for you should try some of the others too. Ive been to Charlotte, DMV and NY. I want to see the one in Chicago, I know its dope!

Back
Top Bottom