Snowboarders Please Enter..

I tried skiing once back in the day and didn't like it at all. I fell in love with snowboarding almost instantly despite falling on my *** 90% of the time 
laugh.gif

I first learned to board and still it's tough. Much more comfortable on skis.
Even though boarding is more exciting I'd rather be comfortable going down more difficult trails

I knew skis were a lot more expensive than snowboarding so i always stayed away. I've heard its a bit safer than snowboarding anyhow.

Nike Vapen snowboard boots? ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND SOME? OUTLETS? ROSS?LOOKNIG FOR A 12 OR 13  ANY COLOR REALLY, black/white/ black/red, black/blue

CHARED.jpg

I have these exact pair. besides being a link to nike dot com or another link provided by hypebeast I have no idea bro. and I copped them when they originally came out in like '12

jewelknows jewelknows Thanks man. I would say less than $400 CAD if I remember correctly. Everything was on sale at the time I made the purchase. May upgrade in the next few years

Any of you guys use toe warmers for your snowboard boots?

If your toes are really getting that cold you should ride harder...semi srs
Corps temperature is the biggest key to warming up the extremities.

I do have a good tip for people who's fingers get real cold tho.
Swing your arms front to back really hard a few times, like as hard/fast as you can. Doing this will literally push blood back down into your fingertips

Last edited:
Any of you guys use toe warmers for your snowboard boots?

If your toes are really getting that cold you should ride harder...semi srs
Corps temperature is the biggest key to warming up the extremities.

I do have a good tip for people who's fingers get real cold tho.
Swing your arms front to back really hard a few times, like as hard/fast as you can. Doing this will literally push blood back down into your fingertips

My toes are frozen moreso while Im on the ski lift. Worst few mins of my life :lol:

My toes are frozen moreso while Im on the ski lift. Worst few mins of my life :lol:

Haha I know that feeling, but for me its because I ski
What I do is a always loosen my boot buckles when I reach the bottom of the slope. this lets more blood flow back into the foot
Im not sure how much this would help you cause board boots are already so much softer, but maybe they're still constricting you a little bit

Otherwise, maybe you do need the warmers

Went to Tahoe this past weekend with family to celebrate the New Years. We went to Homewood, since it was down the street. It hadn't snowed yet, but it was nice because it wasn't crowded. It is I think one of the smaller local resorts there. (family owned I think)

I got some good practice in, since it wasn't crowded. I am still struggling with going Toe-side. I can't wait to go back up and have some practice runs going toe-side down the slope. Getting there! :D

Went to Tahoe this past weekend with family to celebrate the New Years. We went to Homewood, since it was down the street. It hadn't snowed yet, but it was nice because it wasn't crowded. It is I think one of the smaller local resorts there. (family owned I think)

I got some good practice in, since it wasn't crowded. I am still struggling with going Toe-side. I can't wait to go back up and have some practice runs going toe-side down the slope. Getting there!
happy.gif

Hah! I just watched that last night. He has a great channel, and some great tips from youtube. Pretty eager to go back up ASAP so I can try. I was contemplating buying a used board on CL, since this would be my 3rd time renting. But the deal I wanted got swooped up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom