SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

All in on this show, and I honestly had low expectations lol and I don't know why.
The part where Franklin had to drive that body to the hospital reminded me of a task they'd give you in GTA
I've been replaying GTA IV and I just did this mission for Elizabeta yesterday lol the trunk popped open when I wrecked and the cops saw it

also yall see the one of the dudes that robbed Franklin is old boy from the MTV show From G's to Gents

And the owner ain't set him up she bought from them dudes just like franklin and they peeped it. They seen he was alone too. She tried to save him by telling him about the girls but he didn't want no p*ssy. Of course she not gonna flat out tell him they was gonna rob him because that could fukk up her business with those dudes. Hopefully franklin gets his uncle and pushes them nikkas wigs back cuz

i stand corrected

Franklin a *****.

I thought he was gonna be a thinking ruthless street cat.

I would've been had dude telling me where the money was and the first time he ever got kissed, telling me lies he told when he was 6.

This goon though :x Took it a bit far raping him. Son is not even invested in this :lol:

This Carvell dude is scary lol

I aint mad at him. He did all the work to get the info on the secret stash.

Something aint right in his head how he walked out the house in broad daylight with stacks in his hands and a box of cereal.

Looks like Franklin is going to catch a body next week. Connect probably ordered him to do so for being late with the payment.

On another note, John Singleton may have some unresolved issues. From the 2Pac script to this show, he was getting a male rape scene in.

Last edited:
That rape scene caught me all off guard.

If u rob someone and they turn around have u raped and get they ish back is the beef dead?

Booty goon crazy as hell.

I understand that the character is supposed to be green and in over his head...but he's also supposed to be the "smart one" out of his peer group. Thinking that dude was going to get his money back and hand it over to him was ******ed.
He still new to street ****. And the dude just forced his way on the trip. Wasn't much he could do.

Back
Top Bottom