So, a cop tried to give me a ticket for riding my BICYCLE thru a redlight -_-

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

VENT
------------------

I hate people like you.

If you're going to ride your bike in the street at 20mph in a 30mph street then obey the traffic laws.......all of them. I hate cyclist who want to ride their bike like a car when it's convenient.

You're not Lance Armstrong....

------------------
VENT OVER

laugh.gif
I can't speak for everybody but I am very cautious when riding my bike and never actually ride with the cars in traffic I am always to the far right as much as possible, I usually even ride the same way the traffic is coming so I can see them the same way they can see me. ( I try to ride down 1 ways the opposite way as much as possible )

-Ninja, yup you're right dude was definitely new

- I agree with the person who said they're going hard to make that $ with the summonses

- To dude who said they're cracking down in Brooklyn. This happened in my area of BK (East NY).. But since the incident I've been downtown BK ( by the bk bridge ) and other places, where its much more traffic AND cops riding the same way I always have with absolutely no problems.

- If it really is the law I guess its ok to hold up traffic then by riding in front of all the cars trying to pass?
laugh.gif
( I dont do this BTW)

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

VENT
------------------

I hate people like you.

If you're going to ride your bike in the street at 20mph in a 30mph street then obey the traffic laws.......all of them. I hate cyclist who want to ride their bike like a car when it's convenient.

You're not Lance Armstrong....

------------------
VENT OVER

laugh.gif
I can't speak for everybody but I am very cautious when riding my bike and never actually ride with the cars in traffic I am always to the far right as much as possible, I usually even ride the same way the traffic is coming so I can see them the same way they can see me. ( I try to ride down 1 ways the opposite way as much as possible )

-Ninja, yup you're right dude was definitely new

- I agree with the person who said they're going hard to make that $ with the summonses

- To dude who said they're cracking down in Brooklyn. This happened in my area of BK (East NY).. But since the incident I've been downtown BK ( by the bk bridge ) and other places, where its much more traffic AND cops riding the same way I always have with absolutely no problems.

- If it really is the law I guess its ok to hold up traffic then by riding in front of all the cars trying to pass?
laugh.gif
( I dont do this BTW)

sorry henz,

last statement is wrong. if i were a prick cop i could pull you over for impeding traffic.

just like i iwsh cops would ticket people goin 40 on the parkway in nj.

lol henzo's a hipster.

sorry henz,

last statement is wrong. if i were a prick cop i could pull you over for impeding traffic.

lol henzo's a hipster.

i just wont stop on a red when on my bike, nor will i stop going down one way streets in the opposite direction. #+@%@ ridiculous.

i just wont stop on a red when on my bike, nor will i stop going down one way streets in the opposite direction. #+@%@ ridiculous.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol henzo's a hipster.
Dudes in some denim capris on the fixed-gear with them rose colored Lennon shades smh

lol henzo's a hipster.
Dudes in some denim capris on the fixed-gear with them rose colored Lennon shades smh

sorry henz,

lol henzo's a hipster.
roll.gif
"hipster"

sorry henz,

lol henzo's a hipster.
roll.gif
"hipster"

if you ride on the road, you follow the rules of the road. i've never been a fan of the guy who takes up a whole lane on the road on his bike and insists he should be treated like other motorists but then conveniently rolls through stop signs and runs red lights.

if you ride on the road, you follow the rules of the road. i've never been a fan of the guy who takes up a whole lane on the road on his bike and insists he should be treated like other motorists but then conveniently rolls through stop signs and runs red lights.

Like others said bike are vehicles. You have to abide by regular traffic laws. Which means you ride with traffic not against and stop at red lights. It isn't enforced obviously to how many people ride bikes I just wish people on bikes act like they had sense when they ride. Can't stand that !$+* here in NYC. Then again I hate driving period.

Back
Top Bottom