So, a cop tried to give me a ticket for riding my BICYCLE thru a redlight -_-

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

VENT
------------------

I hate people like you.

If you're going to ride your bike in the street at 20mph in a 30mph street then obey the traffic laws.......all of them. I hate cyclist who want to ride their bike like a car when it's convenient.

You're not Lance Armstrong....so you obviously are slow. Be happy cars let your ride on the street of crashing you in the curb. Holding up 1 lane streets and %!$#, dude hit the sidewalk
eyes.gif
I remember seeing a guy with 84 spoke wheel SWANG on a bike, dude jumped off his bike and was rolling on the ground. #win.

------------------
VENT OVER
QFT.

F Bike riders. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

VENT
------------------

I hate people like you.

If you're going to ride your bike in the street at 20mph in a 30mph street then obey the traffic laws.......all of them. I hate cyclist who want to ride their bike like a car when it's convenient.

You're not Lance Armstrong....so you obviously are slow. Be happy cars let your ride on the street of crashing you in the curb. Holding up 1 lane streets and %!$#, dude hit the sidewalk
eyes.gif
------------------
VENT OVER

agreed

Cant believe how many people are cosigning OP.

You should have gotten a ticket and I wish more cops would give tickets to bicycle riders who dont follow traffic laws.

so cyclist want to be treated as equals on the road, yet possess the ability to disregard basic traffic laws? hmm.

Originally Posted by dland24

Cant believe how many people are cosigning OP.

You should have gotten a ticket and I wish more cops would give tickets to bicycle riders who dont follow traffic laws.

this.. just cause you ride a bike doesnt make you special, that all of a sudden you're above the law. you go through a red light, you should get a ticket. cause you put yourself and other people in danger by not following the rules.

maybethat cop should have let you off with a warning, but then again you're being a douche thinking you are right, when in fact you werent. so maybe it is a good thing you got a ticket, it might make you reconsider doing it again.

Back
Top Bottom