So bruhs would you let your chick wear a thong at the beach?

:lol: :lol: I don't think you can post pics with the cheeks showing on NT.

I definitely don't have to lie for e props though.

Front View

http://niketalk.com/content/t

ype/61/id/2353246/width/350/height/700

She prefers those "cheeky" underwear instead of thongs for some reason.

But we need to see that bubble :nerd:

What if your lady is physically built that she doesn't look good in a thong?
If I don't think my woman looks good in a thong, no matter her body type, then she should not be my woman....even if she's a sponge bob bbw, as long as both her and I are comfortable with her wearing it then we shouldn't care what others think...so yes, if it's the right place (not going to rock the thong at Sesame Place) and right time  then there's no problem with her wearing it. 

Had to go back and look at my old avys to make sure it was cool to post this lol These are the type of panties she prefer.

I tell her all the time that she has a nice body but unlike a lot of women, she prefers to keep it classy in public. Only form fitting things she'll wear are skinny jeans and sundresses.

Yeah, id bite that.

Congrats.

Had this convo last year, because I wanna see my wife shimmerin' in the sun with her cakes out she can wear it no prob when I'm there. If I'm not, still don't have a prob with her wearing it I just don't like the thought that some dude may want to run up on her and think he got access to what's exposed. Cats just gon look when I'm there and I couldn't careless but if I'm not there and she gets approached and doesn't feel safe or gets touched then I'm feeling sick/ready to kill.

I told my wife I want to see her in all them short jean shorts and such and if she don't mind me potentially having to lay hands on a dude for getting disrespectful or potential fights I don't mind her wearin' em.

Had this convo last year, because I wanna see my wife shimmerin' in the sun with her cakes out she can wear it no prob when I'm there. If I'm not, still don't have a prob with her wearing it I just don't like the thought that some dude may want to run up on her and think he got access to what's exposed. Cats just gon look when I'm there and I couldn't careless but if I'm not there and she gets approached and doesn't feel safe or gets touched then I'm feeling sick/ready to kill.

I told my wife I want to see her in all them short jean shorts and such and if she don't mind me potentially having to lay hands on a dude for getting disrespectful or potential fights I don't mind her wearin' em.

I scooped a chick from the beach one time only for her bf to come home to us smoking an L together. IMO we all took an L to the face that day. I could tell dude was pissed when he walked in with his golf back over his shoulder and dropped it immediately :rofl:

Last edited:
Shout those who posted they wimmenz with mass, y'all are winning. The rest of y'all are liars :lol:

1. THONGS SHOULD BE AVOIDED
While they add a certain sex appeal, wearing thongs and g-strings could have serious health implications.
Doctor Cannon warned that E. Coli can be transferred from your bottom to your vagina.
She said: 'Think about where the string slides when you sit down in a thong'.
For those who are seriously committed to their thong Cannon advises adding full briefs to the mix every now and then and to avoid sleeping in them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...wear-mistakes-women-making.html#ixzz4aCWrY8ZY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1. THONGS SHOULD BE AVOIDED
While they add a certain sex appeal, wearing thongs and g-strings could have serious health implications.
Doctor Cannon warned that E. Coli can be transferred from your bottom to your vagina.
She said: 'Think about where the string slides when you sit down in a thong'.
For those who are seriously committed to their thong Cannon advises adding full briefs to the mix every now and then and to avoid sleeping in them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...wear-mistakes-women-making.html#ixzz4aCWrY8ZY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

not entirely surprised.

View media item 2353371Don't mind my ol lady wearing a string up her ***.

This is such a weird pic to me. Why is your fist closed? Who took this pic? :lol: Nice butt though :pimp:
My girl took the pic she loves a camera man. It can be so annoying. Idk why my hand was closed prolly drunk.

On another note is anybody else amazed at the amount of picture a woman will take and keep in their phone?

My lady has over 6k pics saved

Last edited:
They're trying to keep a record of how bad they are before they fall off.

accurate.

for da record, thongs are like infotainment systems...at first they were exotic and titillating....now? still sweet but not outta this world anymore...

for proper context..

MI0002769607.jpg

this cover was a big ******* deal back then...now? pssshhh, looks like a few random BX/dyckman thotties on memorial day weekend.

Don't mind my ol lady wearing a string up her ***.
This is such a weird pic to me. Why is your fist closed? Who took this pic?
laugh.gif
Nice butt though
pimp.gif
My girl took the pic she loves a camera man. It can be so annoying. Idk why my hand was closed prolly drunk.

On another note is anybody else amazed at the amount of picture a woman will take and keep in their phone?

My lady has over 6k pics saved
yea bro, anytime we go somewhere she take 50 bathroom pics

Back
Top Bottom