So bruhs would you let your chick wear a thong at the beach?

Latinas galore in Lawrence. Good times
I used to work in Framingham. Pound for pound most Brazilian place in the states. World Cup around there is nuts. If I ever get married it will probably be to a Brazilian chick though, RT.
I hit This cape verdean in the city and she was from a lil town out there by boston.
Probably Brockton or Dorchester, although Dorchester is technically Boston.
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

but u gon ignore if shorty u postd is yours? 

and if u gon put a ***** on her patna

In most nude beaches in the US, most of the people are old. My wife and I are usually the best looking people there. :lol:

It's fun applying sunscreen to each other and paying special attention to our butts and groins, which normally don't see any sun. You sun bathe and then splash around in the water. There is an adolescent glee that comes with swimming/surfing naked. After that, we towel off and get dressed, it's fun, don't pass it up folks.

Most cishet women do care somewhat about the size of your johnson when it is hard but most girls over the age of 18 know about growers and showers so just let your manhood hang and enjoy yourself and be confident. A nude beach outing with your girl is fun, stop having all of these irrational hangups.

but u gon ignore if shorty u postd is yours? 

and if u gon put a ***** on her patna
Not my chick. Just a friend of a friend. She's beautiful too but I don't feel right posting pics. She rolls with a large group of similar looking bad ones. They're all into the night club scene which really isn't my thing.

It's crazy how America is so repressed sexually compared to other cultures though 
laugh.gif

mad hatians in boston. brazil and cape verde too like you said. its cold AF tho i have no idea why. as for the girls, i don't go out like that in boston, cuz its really trash, but i haven't seen these break neck biddies. i hear framingham ma is where the flavor is.

Cause it's the Atlantic and we're right on the water. You're right about the night life though. Terrible. A lot of pretentious broads here too. Everyone fakin it.

I used to work in Framingham. Pound for pound most Brazilian place in the states. World Cup around there is nuts. If I ever get married it will probably be to a Brazilian chick though, RT.

I hit This cape verdean in the city and she was from a lil town out there by boston.

Nah i meant idk why so many warm climate peoples moved to such a cold *** climate like Boston. Or Montreal for that matter...It's w.e tho

mad hatians in boston. brazil and cape verde too like you said. its cold AF tho i have no idea why. as for the girls, i don't go out like that in boston, cuz its really trash, but i haven't seen these break neck biddies. i hear framingham ma is where the flavor is.

Cause it's the Atlantic and we're right on the water. You're right about the night life though. Terrible. A lot of pretentious broads here too. Everyone fakin it.

Nah i meant idk why so many warm climate peoples moved to such a cold *** climate like Boston. Or Montreal for that matter...It's w.e tho
two reasons, boston is on the coast and is a major hub, and they already have family there

or opportunity

my dad came to Detroit of all places from DR, because he had friends and errybody was makin good money at the big 3

Back
Top Bottom