So Has Rick Ross Officially Replaced Young Jeezy?

1 bum for another bum
30t6p3b.gif

It'd be better if they faded away and nobody replaced them.

Jeezy is far from done but dudes need to give Ross his props.

Jeezy been that dude for a long time but Ross making anthems right now. He killing everything right now. Putting his team on much better than jeezy did with CTE

Also people need to stop acting like Jeezy gonna go plat when he album drop he doing 100 to 150 the first week, same as Ross. Its about 5 to 6 rappers that can go platinum in 2011 ( Jay, Ye, Wayne, Nicki, Drake, and Em) Jeezy is not in that club any more, Ross aint in that club neither. Jeezy was going plat when people was still selling records, that's not the case anymore. Ross just hit his peak with in the last year, year and a half.

Jeezy can still make hits and dope music Flexin is a banger, ballin is decent. Ross hasnt took Jeezy spot but right now as of August 2011 to say Ross and Jeezy arent equal or to say jeezy is on a diff level is nonsense

People keep metioning how Jeezy went plat, that was 3 yrs ago, that's a life time in music, fans are fickle as hell.

Again this isnt a career comparison this is about right now

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Other way around champ.

So Lex Luger hasn't been caking off that "BMF sound". Lex even says it himself. It may not've charted as well as "Lose My Mind", but after "BMF" dropped rapper's were lining up to hop on that beat or to cop them a Lex Luger beat to get that "BMF sound". The man in your avatar even did it
grin.gif
Hard In The Paint/ Bricksquad started that sound son....
Ross just hoped in their lane and ran with it.....no different than how Soulja Boy got all in Lil B's lane and had a hit w/ Pretty Boy Swag. 

Dudes is giving way to much extra credit to these cats for real SMH.
i'm not talking about beats at all. I'm talking rhyme pattern. Tell me jeezy did not bite the $@%$ out of ross's flow on Ballin

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

Originally Posted by ninjahood

QFE

So true... Jeezy is one of the best to ever spit that coke rap. Lord knows jeezy makes the clipse look like the PG-13 version
laugh.gif

However, as it stands ross is hotter right now and he is much more lyrical.

Unlike jeezy... RR can go "bar for bar" on a track with wayne and hold his on. That boy ross can spit... Come at me bro's \ ( - - ) /
That's not saying too much champ.

HUH?

Originally Posted by solefood229

Donny Walker Blaq wrote:

So true... Jeezy is one of the best to ever spit that coke rap. Lord knows jeezy makes the clipse look like the PG-13 version
laugh.gif

Unlike jeezy... RR can go "bar for bar" on a track with wayne and hold his on. That boy ross can spit... Come at me bro's \ ( - - ) /

HUH?

not-sure-if-serious-or-trolling.jpg.pagespeed.ce.65hFlv0G15.jpg

Originally Posted by solefood229

laugh.gif

HUH?

Yea. I said it
grin.gif

When jeezy hit the scene. The clipse didnt have a chance

images
  >>>>>>> 
images

Fat jeezy >>> Clipse

Ross is still the man at this present moment tho

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if ya were really jeezy's fans ya would tell da truth instead of being yes man fans in his clique....
tired.gif

how many summers is gucci mane and ross gonna rob jeezy of before ya admit that son isn't making them bangers like da aforementioned.
The thing is I remember this same discussion when Gucci was hot and well fast forward to now Nobody gives 2 @!*@# about gucci music. And Once again Where have you been At saying Jeezy isnt currently making bangers.... Ballin, Flexin, Count it up, Rollin (*@@! i literally saw Gunplay performing Jeezy's version of the song
roll.gif
in the club)

Yet Jeezy performed his own version of Rollin ...
So ..

@$+! is your point?

#** would you be rick Ross Right hand and perform Jeezy's & Fab Version to your single???

wat type of backwords cokehead %++@ is that

#** would you be rick Ross Right hand and perform Jeezy's & Fab Version to your single???

Its Gunplay though dude is nuts.

if you were jeezy @!%! would you recreate rick ross' "backwards cokehead" right hand man's single for...?
eyes.gif

Jeezy has fallen off yes, but Ross a better artist, meh.......

Go album for album, and if you want to throw in mixtapes, its not even close.

I know some of you guys like to put album sales in there as well, once again, Ross loses.

We all know why Jeezy's album keeps getting pushed back. The same reason why Def Jam is falling apart. *Coughs* DJ Khaled.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

In what world is Jeezy a better coke rapper than Clipse?

Probably to people who never listened to Clipse

First-off... I never said jeezy was a better coke rapper. I meerly stated that jeezy makes the clipse seem like pg-13 version.

As far as my generation. Clpse did it first but jeezy did it better

Dont front people.... Those neptune beats take away the gritty feel.

I've been bumping clipse since highschool and that stretched into my college years. I've heard every song they dropped from mixtapes to albums

The beats the choose are kinda play play.

My last point is this. why do you think the streets gravitated to jeezy so quick? Trap o Die was really detil oriented. Cats who were really trapping related to him. 

This boy jeezy was qouting numbers and techniques that only a trapstar would know. Clipse wasn't that detail oriented
tired.gif

Jeezy jumped in the clipse lane and lapped them

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

In what world is Jeezy a better coke rapper than Clipse?

Probably to people who never listened to Clipse

First-off... I never said jeezy was a better coke rapper. I meerly stated that jeezy makes the clipse seem like pg-13 version.

As far as my generation. Clpse did it first but jeezy did it better

Dont front people.... Those neptune beats take away the gritty feel.

I've been bumping clipse since highschool and that stretched into my college years. I've heard every song they dropped from mixtapes to albums

The beats the choose are kinda play play.

My last point is this. why do you think the streets gravitated to jeezy so quick? Trap o Die was really detil oriented. Cats who were really trapping related to him. 

This boy jeezy was qouting numbers and techniques that only a trapstar would know. Clipse wasn't that detail oriented
tired.gif

Jeezy jumped in the clipse lane and lapped them

laugh.gif

jeezy and the clipse is apples n oranges....
even tho clipse only rap about coke , clipse i put under "fly lifestyle/ punchline rap with cult followings" with the likes of cam'ron.
you see this in the fans they have........ no suprise most clipse fans are sneaker heads and most jeezy fans rock fusions with footlocker polo.
its to different sub category's

Originally Posted by 2o6

even tho clipse only rap about coke , clipse i put under "fly lifestyle/ punchline rap with cult followings" with the likes of cam'ron.
you see this in the fans they have........ no suprise most clipse fans are sneaker heads and most jeezy fans rock fusions with footlocker polo.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

I'll concede to that 2o6 but your explaination is the reason why I say clipse was a pg-13 version.

You hit that on the head with those fusions tho
laugh.gif
 One of my boys who bout that life got those grifey/AM95 fusion and they are
sick.gif
 in a bad way. All the trapstar are rocking griffeys in dade

"I got a punchline for ya. You ain't saying $#!*, I wanna see my lawyer" -Fat jeezy..... I swear he the best to do it 

Originally Posted by 2o6

I'll concede to that 2o6 but your explaination is the reason why I say clipse was a pg-13 version.

You hit that on the head with those fusions tho
laugh.gif
 One of my boys who bout that life got those grifey/AM95 fusion and they are
sick.gif
 in a bad way. All the trapstar are rocking griffeys in dade

"I got a punchline for ya. You ain't saying $#!*, I wanna see my lawyer" -Fat jeezy..... I swear he the best to do it 

im in florida, footlocker polo's is a way of life 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom