so i almost got shot today

Originally Posted by FEETure

glad you safe bruh. they on trash everywhere.

6 murders in cleveland this past week i believe.

18 year old stabbed up and killed

2 dudes killed at a bar while trying to jump security wit 8 other cats....one of the dudes had 15k winning lotto ticket in his pocket, he was out celebrating his good fortune. smh.

dont have details on the other 3. its always like this in the summer tho.

hot weather brings out the worst in people for whatever reason.   i know it's going to be alot of bs poppin off in alot of areas this summer.

Originally Posted by FEETure

glad you safe bruh. they on trash everywhere.

6 murders in cleveland this past week i believe.

18 year old stabbed up and killed

2 dudes killed at a bar while trying to jump security wit 8 other cats....one of the dudes had 15k winning lotto ticket in his pocket, he was out celebrating his good fortune. smh.

dont have details on the other 3. its always like this in the summer tho.

hot weather brings out the worst in people for whatever reason.   i know it's going to be alot of bs poppin off in alot of areas this summer.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

How do you know that u ALMOST GOT GRAZED, though? You had a bullet proximity sensor on your body, or something?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son can telegraph bullets. after all his name IS Cedric.

How do you know that u ALMOST GOT GRAZED, though? You had a bullet proximity sensor on your body, or something?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im glad my girl and i didnt go yesterday 
eek.gif
  i remember last year memorial day we were on the train leaving and there was a shooting on the platform 

im glad my girl and i didnt go yesterday 
eek.gif
  i remember last year memorial day we were on the train leaving and there was a shooting on the platform 

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was literally thinking the same thing when I read OP's post. Did you feel the wind from the bullet blow past your body? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was literally thinking the same thing when I read OP's post. Did you feel the wind from the bullet blow past your body? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Son thought the sea breeze was bullets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Son thought the sea breeze was bullets.
laugh.gif

eh the grazed part was a tad bit of an exaggeration
laugh.gif
.  i was pretty intoxicated when i made the thread, but the bullets were real close to where i was at and i was right in the middle of everything, and that right there was enough to shake me up for a lil bit.

eh the grazed part was a tad bit of an exaggeration
laugh.gif
.  i was pretty intoxicated when i made the thread, but the bullets were real close to where i was at and i was right in the middle of everything, and that right there was enough to shake me up for a lil bit.

that trip to cleveland doesn't sound like such a bad idea anymore. 
laugh.gif
  glad to hear you're ok though. but i have to ask. hypothetically speaking of course, had you been shot, which NT'er have you notified in the real world to make the official RIP Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers thread
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
  glad to hear you're ok though. but i have to ask. hypothetically speaking of course, had you been shot, which NT'er have you notified in the real world to make the official RIP Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers thread
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
  i know quite a few people off the board  so it woulda been made but hell, i hope that never happens or if it does, niketalk is like 70 something years old at the time, and if people i know are still posting then they could do it
laugh.gif
     maybe dirty and method mans kids or grandkids would be banning people then

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
  i know quite a few people off the board  so it woulda been made but hell, i hope that never happens or if it does, niketalk is like 70 something years old at the time, and if people i know are still posting then they could do it
laugh.gif

My yute,  I went to a cookout on Church and 56th sunday night before memorial day. 15 minutes after I got there, gun battle. I never seen cars reverse down a block so slow before...I ran past all of them. I wanted no part in them bullets.
laugh.gif

My yute,  I went to a cookout on Church and 56th sunday night before memorial day. 15 minutes after I got there, gun battle. I never seen cars reverse down a block so slow before...I ran past all of them. I wanted no part in them bullets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
wait, dirty and meth aren't immortal
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

1732706_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom