so i almost got shot today

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by do work son

that trip to cleveland doesn't sound like such a bad idea anymore. 
laugh.gif
  glad to hear you're ok though. but i have to ask. hypothetically speaking of course, had you been shot, which NT'er have you notified in the real world to make the official RIP Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers thread
nerd.gif

roll.gif
  i know quite a few people off the board  so it woulda been made but hell, i hope that never happens or if it does, niketalk is like 70 something years old at the time, and if people i know are still posting then they could do it
laugh.gif
     maybe dirty and method mans kids or grandkids would be banning people then
wait, dirty and meth aren't immortal
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

1732706_o.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i ended up going to brighton beach with a few of my friends this afternoon since it was hotter then the devils nuts and i wanted to check out some big bootys and enjoy the day

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone.  i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.
what what? whats that gotta do with you getting shot at?
nerd.gif
 you inquirin that an nt member was out to getchu? anyways theres another thread on this, thats crazy though. i would still be stunned at the whole ordeal if i were you. other thread sayin 2 people got killed some wounded.

oh na no one on here was out to get me. im cool with a ton of people on here off the board.  i was there chillin mindin my own business,  although a member on here did inbox me a while back saying some crazy stuff about what he was going to do to me before but he wasn't about that life when i was at a party in his area.  that's another story for another day though
laugh.gif

all seriousness though shootings are no joke,  a few friends of mine i went to school with have gotten shot and it's sad knowing that happened to them.

Woah. The internet really is serious business
30t6p3b.gif

glad you're safe though, bro

i ended up going to brighton beach with a few of my friends this afternoon since it was hotter then the devils nuts and i wanted to check out some big bootys and enjoy the day

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone.  i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.
nerd.gif
 you inquirin that an nt member was out to getchu? anyways theres another thread on this, thats crazy though. i would still be stunned at the whole ordeal if i were you. other thread sayin 2 people got killed some wounded.

oh na no one on here was out to get me. im cool with a ton of people on here off the board.  i was there chillin mindin my own business,  although a member on here did inbox me a while back saying some crazy stuff about what he was going to do to me before but he wasn't about that life when i was at a party in his area.  that's another story for another day though
laugh.gif

all seriousness though shootings are no joke,  a few friends of mine i went to school with have gotten shot and it's sad knowing that happened to them.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

My yute,  I went to a cookout on Church and 56th sunday night before memorial day. 15 minutes after I got there, gun battle. I never seen cars reverse down a block so slow before...I ran past all of them. I wanted no part in them bullets.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm not too far from there...I know where u talkin bout...glad u made it out w/ya life

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

My yute,  I went to a cookout on Church and 56th sunday night before memorial day. 15 minutes after I got there, gun battle. I never seen cars reverse down a block so slow before...I ran past all of them. I wanted no part in them bullets.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm not too far from there...I know where u talkin bout...glad u made it out w/ya life

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i've had it happen a few times.  funny thing is  me and one of the people i was going back and forth on another messageboard with ended up becoming friends in real life outside of that board even after we both said some pretty foul and crazy stuff to eachither

when you think about it though, the internet can be serious business  especially if you live in either ny or so cal on a site like this, if you post something crazy to someone and they live in the same area as you, you never know how they'll take it.   i would never go out of my way to do all that but some people actually would

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i've had it happen a few times.  funny thing is  me and one of the people i was going back and forth on another messageboard with ended up becoming friends in real life outside of that board even after we both said some pretty foul and crazy stuff to eachither

when you think about it though, the internet can be serious business  especially if you live in either ny or so cal on a site like this, if you post something crazy to someone and they live in the same area as you, you never know how they'll take it.   i would never go out of my way to do all that but some people actually would

Glad you're okay, you're the only Laker fan I like on here.

Seriously though, good to hear you're okay.

Glad you're okay, you're the only Laker fan I like on here.

Seriously though, good to hear you're okay.

It's good to hear you're okay OP. My thoughts go out to all that were hurt in that situation.

It's good to hear you're okay OP. My thoughts go out to all that were hurt in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom