So I Finally Finished My Screenplay *TEASER EXCERPT PAGE 4*

adaptation
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smh @ a 5 month bump
grin.gif

Johnny, if you're taking requests, I would love a copy. Congratulations, man.

Questions...curious because I'd love to write a screenplay for fun.

What do you use to write them, and what's the difference between a screenplay and script? How much did you write a day?

err i had more reading the posts, but can't member them now :-(

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Let me sell it to Warner.
PM me.

KLJ and Big J I'll send it to y'all when it's ready.

All I did was just follow the template of Christopher Nolan's Memento script. Courier New font size 12. If you want to see how to write a script justGoogle a movie and its script and follow it.

There were days I wrote 10 pages, days 3, it just depended on my mood. It's much easier to go over it and rewrite it though. I went through 30 pagesyesterday and 10 so far today. An average length for a screenplay is 100-120 pages. It's believed that 1 page equals 1 minute of air time.

Wow, never thought everyone would share that goal. I wanna write a screenplay myself for a movie but don't have the time nor patience.....well, I don'tknow the first thing about writin one and I get side tracked from it and what not. But u def inspired me to research that OP, good looks and congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Let me sell it to Warner.
PM me.

KLJ and Big J I'll send it to y'all when it's ready.

All I did was just follow the template of Christopher Nolan's Memento script. Courier New font size 12. If you want to see how to write a script just Google a movie and its script and follow it.

There were days I wrote 10 pages, days 3, it just depended on my mood. It's much easier to go over it and rewrite it though. I went through 30 pages yesterday and 10 so far today. An average length for a screenplay is 100-120 pages. It's believed that 1 page equals 1 minute of air time.

arigold.jpg

Call me.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

After about 4 months of writing it I finally finished. Still have a couple of structural revisions to make, but the dialogue and story is complete. Next step is writing my query and mailing it out to a bunch of agencies.

Without giving away too much, it's about a distraught Iraq War veteran who releases the frustration of his upcoming 10 year anniversary of his break up with the woman of his dreams, by killing prostitutes and addressing their deaths poetically with calling cards left on their bodies. The movie pretty much exploits the cynicism of mankind and irrational state love places people in.

Story of my life, one thing im deeply afraid of when it comes to love. I would enjoy a movie like this. Keep us updated.

congrats bro. i remember you mentioned it back in some random movie post, glad to see that you finished it. i'd def be interested in reading it as well. looks like you're gonna be my competition in this field
laugh.gif

Best thing bout the thread is the spoiler..Was that why you wasnt smashing?
Lol nah really though Frank id like to read it.

Good to see you finished it, if I remember right, it seemed like you were working it for longer than 4 months, or was that something else you mentioned awhileback?

i started a series....only 2 shows in
frown.gif
......it can be a HBO original series and I feel like a hit show....but i really became open minded to write this

Congrats, JRS. I always thought about doing this, but I'm terrible at dialogues. I would love to work in Hollywood, but it seems like it's all aboutwho you know and lucky breaks sometimes. Hope it gets picked up. It sounds pretty interesting/.

Back
Top Bottom