So i finally saw the movie BLOW vol. LATE PASS.....

so i just finished watching BLOW for the first time. honestly i want to watch it again right now. easily one of the best movies i have seen in a while

have i just been out of the loop, or are we long over due for another good drug trafficking movie?

anyways, goodnight NT

so i just finished watching BLOW for the first time. honestly i want to watch it again right now. easily one of the best movies i have seen in a while

have i just been out of the loop, or are we long over due for another good drug trafficking movie?

anyways, goodnight NT

One of my favorite movies. It's kind of depressing though and after seeing it so many times its hard to get through it.

One of my favorite movies. It's kind of depressing though and after seeing it so many times its hard to get through it.

Not that great. Dude sucks at drug dealing... 
30t6p3b.gif
 how many times do you get caught before you realize maybe it's not a good idea...?
Also people just jumped on this movie's bandwagon after Pirates came out and they were looking for another Depp movie to nutride. Movie is like a 5/10

*waits for fanboys to protect one of NT's favorite movies* 
nerd.gif

Not that great. Dude sucks at drug dealing... 
30t6p3b.gif
 how many times do you get caught before you realize maybe it's not a good idea...?
Also people just jumped on this movie's bandwagon after Pirates came out and they were looking for another Depp movie to nutride. Movie is like a 5/10

*waits for fanboys to protect one of NT's favorite movies* 
nerd.gif

the scene where Emma Roberts tells Johnny Depp "I thought you can't live without your heart" is THEEEEEE most heart wrenching scene in movie history. If that doesn't get you, you have no heart or sould

the scene where Emma Roberts tells Johnny Depp "I thought you can't live without your heart" is THEEEEEE most heart wrenching scene in movie history. If that doesn't get you, you have no heart or sould

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

NT's favorite movie.

pretty good but highly overrated.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure that title belongs to Belly or Killa Season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

NT's favorite movie.

pretty good but highly overrated.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure that title belongs to Belly or Killa Season
laugh.gif

Paid In Full isn't a cinematic masterpiece but it's a classic. there are way too many classic scenes in there.

Back
Top Bottom