So i finally saw the movie BLOW vol. LATE PASS.....

Paid In Full isn't a cinematic masterpiece but it's a classic. there are way too many classic scenes in there.

i would of thought NT's favorite movie would of had Denzel in it lol... i like this movie tho... every time i hear it mentioned i think of Nas's line "A drug dealers dream, flip his last Key get out the game..."

i would of thought NT's favorite movie would of had Denzel in it lol... i like this movie tho... every time i hear it mentioned i think of Nas's line "A drug dealers dream, flip his last Key get out the game..."

Blow is the only movie I've ever bought without having seen it prior. A number of people told me I would love it, and I always thought I would, too, but it was pretty average to me.
NT's favorite movie.
City of God.

Blow is the only movie I've ever bought without having seen it prior. A number of people told me I would love it, and I always thought I would, too, but it was pretty average to me.
NT's favorite movie.
City of God.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

NT's favorite movie.
City of God.

dont know man, it seems like every 2 months a "Blow" thread gets made here. used to be worse a few years ago when one guy decided to grow his hair out to match Depp's look in the movie.
laugh.gif

NT's favorite movie.
City of God.

dont know man, it seems like every 2 months a "Blow" thread gets made here. used to be worse a few years ago when one guy decided to grow his hair out to match Depp's look in the movie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

Not that great. Dude sucks at drug dealing... 
30t6p3b.gif
 how many times do you get caught before you realize maybe it's not a good idea...?
Also people just jumped on this movie's bandwagon after Pirates came out and they were looking for another Depp movie to nutride. Movie is like a 5/10

*waits for fanboys to protect one of NT's favorite movies* 
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
5 out of 10 though.

Originally Posted by ABC

Not that great. Dude sucks at drug dealing... 
30t6p3b.gif
 how many times do you get caught before you realize maybe it's not a good idea...?
Also people just jumped on this movie's bandwagon after Pirates came out and they were looking for another Depp movie to nutride. Movie is like a 5/10

*waits for fanboys to protect one of NT's favorite movies* 
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
5 out of 10 though.

luvkicks?
laugh.gif
sounds about right. all i remember is him posting a pic standing next to a Blow movie poster. looked pretty close to Depp's style, though.
laugh.gif

luvkicks?
laugh.gif
sounds about right. all i remember is him posting a pic standing next to a Blow movie poster. looked pretty close to Depp's style, though.
laugh.gif

NT's favorite movie.
City of God.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Nah but seriously, Blow is a decent flick...but not classic by any means. @!+*%# think every drug movie with a rise and fall is automatically great.
laugh.gif

As far as NT's favorite movie...City of God doesn't get mentioned nearly as much as Blow or He Got Game.

NT's favorite movie.
City of God.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Nah but seriously, Blow is a decent flick...but not classic by any means. @!+*%# think every drug movie with a rise and fall is automatically great.
laugh.gif

As far as NT's favorite movie...City of God doesn't get mentioned nearly as much as Blow or He Got Game.

Originally Posted by zxc123

great movie
like a white version of american gangster
but better

indifferent.gif

American Gangster was not that good at all.... comparing Blow to American Gangster....

Originally Posted by zxc123

great movie
like a white version of american gangster
but better

indifferent.gif

American Gangster was not that good at all.... comparing Blow to American Gangster....

^^^^ im not saying american gangster was good
they were similar movies story wise

and blow was better

^^^^ im not saying american gangster was good
they were similar movies story wise

and blow was better

Back
Top Bottom