So i finally saw the movie BLOW vol. LATE PASS.....

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

NT's favorite movie.

pretty good but highly overrated.
laugh.gif
Your SN describes the movie pretty well.
laugh.gif

But Penelope Cruz in Blow.
pimp.gif

yeah blow came out in 2001.. still a classic. saw it in theaters with my mom when i was like 12.

yeah blow came out in 2001.. still a classic. saw it in theaters with my mom when i was like 12.

Saw it this pass week, did not like it much. Might have to give it another look since NT is giving it so much praise.

Saw it this pass week, did not like it much. Might have to give it another look since NT is giving it so much praise.

...blow was straight...need to check out Cocaine Cowboys 1&2...real life...billions during the 70's early 80's...
sick.gif

...blow was straight...need to check out Cocaine Cowboys 1&2...real life...billions during the 70's early 80's...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by zxc123

great movie
like a white version of american gangster
but better

indifferent.gif

American Gangster was not that good at all.... comparing Blow to American Gangster....
123sl6t.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by zxc123

great movie
like a white version of american gangster
but better

indifferent.gif

American Gangster was not that good at all.... comparing Blow to American Gangster....
123sl6t.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

American Gangster > Blow. Movie was long and a little too dry to be about a drug dealer imo. I like my drug movies more gangster then hippie. !+%@ kind of dealer gets shot then wants to talk it out lol.

the one that knows if he didn't at least try to talk it out he wouldn't walk out alive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

American Gangster > Blow. Movie was long and a little too dry to be about a drug dealer imo. I like my drug movies more gangster then hippie. !+%@ kind of dealer gets shot then wants to talk it out lol.

the one that knows if he didn't at least try to talk it out he wouldn't walk out alive
laugh.gif

Never really liked Blow. It was one of those, you should see it one time type of movies for me. Always thought, why couldn't they just make a Pablo Esco movie instead of following some middle man who didn't do diddly, but thought he was doing it.

And this was back when nobody told Penelope Cruz she couldn't act in English.

Donnie Brasco >

Never really liked Blow. It was one of those, you should see it one time type of movies for me. Always thought, why couldn't they just make a Pablo Esco movie instead of following some middle man who didn't do diddly, but thought he was doing it.

And this was back when nobody told Penelope Cruz she couldn't act in English.

Donnie Brasco >

Penelope Cruz's character is the 2nd most villainous female i've seen in a film (behind ginger, of course)

chicks pulling dirty $$#@ on dude's that care for them and their family 
30t6p3b.gif

Penelope Cruz's character is the 2nd most villainous female i've seen in a film (behind ginger, of course)

chicks pulling dirty $$#@ on dude's that care for them and their family 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom