SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

People always wanna bring up teachers as some sort of example of what a "bad" job is....I laugh, specially when teachers complain about them, you not the first to bring up teachers to prove a point, teachers got it GOOD....maybe money isn't good, but everything else more than makes up for it.

I don't feel sorry for waiters, but I know the reality of their gig, majority of them survive off their tips....a couple of bucks extra is not gonna make me or break me, if it's that bad, I shouldn't be eating out....my wife better be cooking at home.

Besides that is just proper etiquette, if you putting that much thought into it you just ashamed to face the truth, YOU ARE CHEAP....like I said...nothing wrong with it, JUST OWN IT.

I DO tip :lol:

If anything I leave 1 buck if the server is complete garbage so there is no mystery to how much I felt her service was worth. You're arguing against someone on the same side.

And who said teaching was a bad job??? Quote it :lol: I said they don't get paid enough WHICH YOU JUST AGREED WITH. Stop it bro :lol:

:lol: @ Teachers having it "good." I'm sure having to baby sit your badass kids all day is a lot of fun :rolleyes. Not including college professors, they do have it pretty good.

People always wanna bring up teachers as some sort of example of what a "bad" job is....I laugh, specially when teachers complain about them, you not the first to bring up teachers to prove a point, teachers got it GOOD....maybe money isn't good, but everything else more than makes up for it.

I've known a few teachers. My sister also used to teach. If you're in a bad school with bad *** kids, no it's not a situation where everything else makes up for it. The teachers I knew taught in Compton and my sister taught in New Orleans. :smh:

With the **** they told me, I wouldve quit because I have no tolerance for disrespect or threats. Sanity, safety and sometimes freedom is at risk at some of these schools.

Last edited:
Pretty much rest my case :lol:

When he said they have it good I didn't know if it was on purpose or what. Then the "GOOD" insurance bit? First off THEY PAY for that insurance and the majority of that cover in school accidents for when Ben badass decides to kick you in the ankle to try to break it, or when Susie sunshine decides it's time to bite you and now it's mandatory that you have 6 months of blood work or how about when the dirty little bastards give you some deadly virus that requires immediate medical attention. That sounds awesome! They got is GOOD!! :rofl:

Waits for "that's extreme!!" Actually NO it's not. Happens literally everyday

Last edited:
lol @ teaching being an easy gig. that's ignorant.
:lol:
No+thats+ignorant+hfw+_51c55612d834e0bd8f24a0867009c2e0.jpg

I could only tolerate teaching college kids. Kids in general seem like douches.

Have you ever been in an educational setting? I did student teaching for one summer. NEVER again. :smh:

Hats off to any teachers on NT. They do not have it easy. That "summer off" people love to talk about is often spent developing lesson plans, planning trips, making classroom materials, and often summer school teaching.

If you know a teacher, buy them lunch. Seriously.

I have a cheap friend who never wants to tip. Soon as we sit down he's waiting on something to complain about so he can hit me with the "aww nah cuz, I'm not gon' tip her." But let someone call him cheap and he loses his mind 
laugh.gif

I went out with a group and one of the individuals in the group didn't like tipping. Well everybody else dropped a tip and went bout their business. Somehow this clown stole the tip. I found out about this from the person who invited that individual. I legit wanted to fight dude. Would never go anywhere with that person ever again.

I usually tip pretty well and has a nice benefit of when you are a repeat customer you always get exceptional service, ie order a drink at the bar w/o waiting.

Kind of funny that people that tip cheap or don't tip, but still expect someone to go above and beyond for you next time - Seem very young & immature or broke.

That being said there has been a very rare few times, 1-2, when service was HORRIBLE - 20+ wait for water/1.5 hours for entree while the restaurant only has a few tables where I haven't tipped and never returned to those businesses.

I went out with a group and one of the individuals in the group didn't like tipping. Well everybody else dropped a tip and went bout their business. Somehow this clown stole the tip. I found out about this from the person who invited that individual. I legit wanted to fight dude. Would never go anywhere with that person ever again.
@lakersman3000
nerd.gif

Yeah you need to reassess who's company you keep.

Birds of a feather...

I don't have any problem with people not wanting to tip since that's their prerogative, but I just want to know how ___s rationalize stealing OTHER people's tips :lol:

Like, you just stole money from me, son. Right after we just literally broke bread together. I need your fade.

I'll say it again. The only people who don't tip are poo
I'll say it again. The only people who don't tip are poor, or they were raised by poor folks. All the arguing and reasoning is simply the poor persons attempt to manufacture a logical excuse outside of their dire financial situation. It's like your broke, but instead of saving money cooking at home or even eating fast food, you still overpay for a restaurant meal and just don't tip. Mostly I see people in here hiding their shame with a variety of response. You all should get some help, find someone to talk to about your issues. GOD BLESS.

So if I refuse to tip more than s dollar because the waiter was completely horrible and did nothing it's because I'm poor?

Let me give an example. We were at a returaunt and after ordering we waited. She refused to write down our order and told us she remembers everything. She ended up forgetting about our appetizer and only gave it to us after we reminded her while the main course came in. She then forgot a whole order and that person had to wait 20 mins more to get the order. She never refilled our drinks, just kept saying she'd be right back with them and took 20mins to get our check so we couldn't leave. I left that girl 1 dollar.

But I guess it wasn't because the horrible service, it's because I'm poor or raised by poor people?

:rofl:

Let me clarify. If the waiter brings my appetizer with or after my meal and doesn't take it off the bill, her tip is $0. Wouldn't even matter what happened after, and ur saying she messed up another order? I woulda put a negative number in the tip line. There are legit reasons not to tip. Unless there are errors I leave 17-20% every time regardless of how I feel about their service. Some folks like to nitpick though, come up with any reason not to tip. As if them having a few more dollars in their pocket that week wasn't the main influencing factor. Lol

Non-tippers are like those bums at the freeway exit ramps asking for money. Willing to forego any sense of dignity or human decency because it puts a few bucks in their pocket. They care about those few dollars more than all the dirty looks 90% of people will give them.

I remember one time running out out of ones and the stripper at cheetahs in San Diego on Claremont getting mad

Back
Top Bottom