in and out is good
never had 5 guys

that's what she said?

Spoiler [+]
steve-carell1.jpg
laugh.gif

But forreal though, 5 guys burgers > _________ 

Come at me bro 

I had some too when I was in Cali too and it was so bland and average. I spent like 10 minutes walking around the building because I didn't know the title indicated it was a Drive-in joint. I was trying to find out where I go in, then I got back in the car and pulled up and ordered. I prefer White Castle even to it, and it's not even close to seeing Whataburger, or even Braum's or Dairy Queen. which are great down here in the South because they only use local farms/suppliers so it's always fresh;

I had some too when I was in Cali too and it was so bland and average. I spent like 10 minutes walking around the building because I didn't know the title indicated it was a Drive-in joint. I was trying to find out where I go in, then I got back in the car and pulled up and ordered. I prefer White Castle even to it, and it's not even close to seeing Whataburger, or even Braum's or Dairy Queen. which are great down here in the South because they only use local farms/suppliers so it's always fresh;

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

In Vegas. I really don't see the hype. Burger was good, but nothing to brag about
eyes.gif
. And their fries were joke worthy. And yes, I tried them animal style.

Maybe it's different in Cali?

Wow! Serious? I guess it is just in Cali but then again my folks in TX said the food was worth the wait. Fries taste fresh n good imo and the double doubles are the bizness
pimp.gif

Triple X Triple over here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

America is full of lame critics, but when it comes to fast food... the quality is unmatchable, period.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

In Vegas. I really don't see the hype. Burger was good, but nothing to brag about
eyes.gif
. And their fries were joke worthy. And yes, I tried them animal style.

Maybe it's different in Cali?

Wow! Serious? I guess it is just in Cali but then again my folks in TX said the food was worth the wait. Fries taste fresh n good imo and the double doubles are the bizness
pimp.gif

Triple X Triple over here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

America is full of lame critics, but when it comes to fast food... the quality is unmatchable, period.

Back
Top Bottom