So I had In & Out for the first time yesterday

I can see where people get disappointed when they first try it. If you hear all the hype about it and finally try it its not what you expected. I'm born and raised in Cali so i've had in n out all my life but its still fast food. I don't eat fast food and its been about a year since ive had in n out. French fries are pretty whack too. 

I can see where people get disappointed when they first try it. If you hear all the hype about it and finally try it its not what you expected. I'm born and raised in Cali so i've had in n out all my life but its still fast food. I don't eat fast food and its been about a year since ive had in n out. French fries are pretty whack too. 

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

In N Out isn't good. Plain and simple. Their fries suck, and there's an air of pretentiousness surrounding its culture that is just annoying.
Pretention? at In N Out?
I've heard it all.

*cue Seinfeld gif*

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

In N Out isn't good. Plain and simple. Their fries suck, and there's an air of pretentiousness surrounding its culture that is just annoying.
Pretention? at In N Out?
I've heard it all.

*cue Seinfeld gif*

Jack in the box >> >> ________, though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In & Out > 5 guys....

Both are damn good in their own right but 5 guys is on some crack with their prices. When 5 guys first opened up in my area it was like 20 bucks for me and my girl. If I wanted to buy a burger and some fries for that price I woulda just gone to a sit down restaurant.

In & Out > 5 guys....

Both are damn good in their own right but 5 guys is on some crack with their prices. When 5 guys first opened up in my area it was like 20 bucks for me and my girl. If I wanted to buy a burger and some fries for that price I woulda just gone to a sit down restaurant.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

In & Out > 5 guys....

like i said in the last thread on this, Five guys should be compared to a place like Fuddruckers class of restaurants. In N Out is more like a Burger King or McDs type place. 

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

In & Out > 5 guys....

like i said in the last thread on this, Five guys should be compared to a place like Fuddruckers class of restaurants. In N Out is more like a Burger King or McDs type place. 

they opened up a 5 guys around my house here in houston, i rather have whataburger any day of the week then 5 guys,
it didn't really impress me at all

they opened up a 5 guys around my house here in houston, i rather have whataburger any day of the week then 5 guys,
it didn't really impress me at all

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I like In N Out as much as the next guy. But at the end of the day it is still a fast food burger. But if you hear the hype about it for so many years i can see how u would be disappointed.
exactly.

I like In N Out as much as the next guy. But at the end of the day it is still a fast food burger. But if you hear the hype about it for so many years i can see how u would be disappointed.
exactly.

i dont even eat fast food.. but one day was hungry with some friends and tried 5 guys.. it was soo good.. maybe because i havent had a burger in a loongg time and the fries were good too... i wanna go back...

Back
Top Bottom