So I hit the California Lottery....

Kinda sad. Only 11 winners out of the whole roll. Looks like I'm not doing that again. Haha
I'll assume nothing notable out of those 11 winners? 
nerd.gif

I purchase powerball and and mega millions all the time

Rarely hit numbers anymore

Only time I did was years ago, not sure if I posted in here

Got 4 numbers on one ticket, was 1 away from 250k but now they changed it, 5 numbers gets you a 1 million

All I got from those 4 numbers was $150. Gave it to my mom

8-10 weeks?! Sheesh. Didn't know it took that long.

They say they pay for scholarships and such, but on a dollar for dollar basic, they are up MILLIONS per game. How is the lottery not a registered scam? or bait n switch?

They'll take millions of dollars before wanting to eventually get to paying OP some 8-10 wks later on $75k which wont even amount to more than $46k TAKEHOME.

Im glad OP won and others shared. But 80% of the time, you are losing, 20% of the time may be barely getting your money back. Its a tricky game and mathematicians have it set out for us to lose.

Last edited:
I always buy powerball and mega or super lotto. Whichever has the highest jackpot at that moment.
spend like 20 bucks a week combined.

Lotto doesn't give to school. It's Hella fraudulent by saying it does.

I don't really think it takes 8 to 10 weeks.

I won a G and they said 8 to 10 weeks but i had my money within a month.

Who ******* with this Powerball tho?

Plenty do. I only play when the jackpot is up there, like now. Even at that, I'll only pick up like $6-10 worth. It seems people forget the odds of winning are next to impossible. They be throwing out serious cash thinking they have a chance. Which in turn makes losing feeling worse because now you're out $50-100 every time you play.

Plenty do. I only play when the jackpot is up there, like now. Even at that, I'll only pick up like $6-10 worth. It seems people forget the odds of winning are next to impossible. They be throwing out serious cash thinking they have a chance. Which in turn makes losing feeling worse because now you're out $50-100 every time you play.

Didn't know people went that hard with it. I only spend $10

Didn't know people went that hard with it. I only spend $10

Not sure if srs

I know plenty of people and a lot of older dudes who easily spend HUNDREDS a week on mega, powerball, and especially that 3 and 4 digit ****

Dudes save all their tickets for tax purposes too

Won $7 on a $6 :lol:
View media item 2344471

I get max 1,2 #, sometime pb only. Luckiest was 3 # / 6
Ever since ive been winning then to now $4 i play $6 to $10 qp :lol:

Some stores prolly luckier than others
Going to check yesterday's tix

I buy a $20.00 scratch off every 2 weeks (pay day) so I spend 40 a month. Last month I hit 200.00. The months before pretty much broke even or lost $20.00 or sometimes the whole $40.00. 3 years ago I had an ALP like streak, I was hitting $100.00 tickets every time. But now I'm more on a losing streak (lost today). It's important to note if I break even and win my money back I buy another ticket with that money, but if I win the 200.00 I put ALL 200.00 in my account and don't spend any on another ticket until the next 2 weeks. The most I've won was $500.00 with a scratch off called "Gold Rush" here in Florida. I've heard on the news at least 3 times that people got the million dollar jacket with the Gold Rush scratch off purchased at places within a few miles of where I live
mad.gif

You guys ever cop any out of the vending machines? I did once, got $50 from a 1.00 ticket, but never did it again. I can't imagine a million dollar or high priced ticket sitting in there.

Back
Top Bottom