So I hit the California Lottery....

Congrats papi [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Also depending on your academic background you good invest in education. Community college or some type of degree could help you find good paying jobs and that would be the best investment.

Disregard my post if you already have a great academic background.

47728f74_3YRpdc.gif

Congrats :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Be real smart with that money though. Everyone throws around "investing" because it is smart, but if you don't actuallly invest smart, it's really just an easy way to blow your money. Definitely don't just hop into something off a recommendation, do your research or even throw it up on NT and ask for advice. You'll never regret doing your research. Like some other people have mentioned, depending on your education level, work background, etc.. the best thing you can do may be investing in yourself.

Last edited:
buy da hemi :pimp:

but seriously...

congrats! and it sounds like you're going to do well with this opportunity.

My advice -- sure you can invest, but priority #1 is to limit spending. Set a strict budget for yourself for each month. $50k is not going to change your life but it will give you breathing room. Leverage it to give yourself opportunities you wouldn't have been able to exploit otherwise, whether it's pursuing education or getting into real estate or whatever else.

And feel free to blow $5k on booze and strippers this weekend. :pimp:

I won 20 dollars off a scratcher one time and I almost fainted

I can't imagine how I would react if I won money like this

Congratulations

buy da hemi :pimp:

but seriously...

congrats! and it sounds like you're going to do well with this opportunity.

My advice -- sure you can invest, but priority #1 is to limit spending. Set a strict budget for yourself for each month. $50k is not going to change your life but it will give you breathing room. Leverage it to give yourself opportunities you wouldn't have been able to exploit otherwise, whether it's pursuing education or getting into real estate or whatever else.

And feel free to blow $5k on booze and strippers this weekend. :pimp:

Hell nah. You can't spend if you have nothing coming in. Not sure if serious. Don't spend a penny on anything you don't need.

OK maybe not $5k but I think the man can blow $50 on a nice seafood dinner this Saturday.

But yes, I agree. If there's no income right now, you gotta clench onto this tighter than anything. Only tell a couple of your closest friends or family. Spend it towards a steady job.

Last edited:
OK maybe not $5k but I think the man can blow $50 on a nice seafood dinner this Saturday.

But yes, I agree. If there's no income right now, you gotta clench onto this tighter than anything. Only tell a couple of your closest friends or family. Spend it towards a steady job.

:lol: don't tell anyone? It's not millions bro. Nobody gonna ask.

:lol: don't tell anyone? It's not millions bro. Nobody gonna ask.
you got better friends than me. if any of us gets more than $1k, we expect a night out with all drinks covered.

more than $10k and we expect an entire weekend getaway. :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
congrats on the come up G. life works in mysterious ways.

take your mom on a trip first 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom