So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

I personally don't care enough to differentiate between a reg employee or a manager, I walk in and ask the first person I see for help if I need it....to most customer a manager is just another employee...

Now what's actually funny is that YOU recognized him...he still has no clue who you are and was just hustling his way around....

I'm gonna assume you are much older than him and that makes this whole thing even lamer...you just being a bully and trying to get the LULZ from your employees.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

As a nike store manager you are not allowed to re-sell nike product (Your sig). I will be reporting you.

Enjoy unemployment.

damb 
laugh.gif

As a nike store manager you are not allowed to re-sell nike product (Your sig). I will be reporting you.

Enjoy unemployment.

HOHLegend @niketalk responded to her own topic...
Re: So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

Explanation OP? Nike fraud team get on it. lol Not taking up for Stickie actions, but dude just a youngin...can't blame him for wanting the hook up. No need to air him out on NT.

lol that is funny...dont give him a swoosh account his dad is loaded with money!!

there is a video where he went to some sneaker place in florida and they said his father flew him there and it was just him his dad pilot and co pilot....dude is made loaded with money!!!

btw he has a account here in NT

Originally Posted by donpoppa

as long as op paid retail for the shoes and has receipts he wont get in trouble.

Doesn't apply to nike retail management. I'm pretty cool with Nike Retail Loss Prevention 

Enjoy unemployment.

dfghjdsaSDFGHJKLJHGFDSAHGJKLaasdfghjgfdsadfgh 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

U can report fam. It isn't my account... management isnt allowed to own SNEAKER social network accounts.... I'm posting from a good friends account.... so feel free... I could pm u my full name and store details

Ok just in case ya haven't read this yet..... just hit up this sn thru pm for my info...And dude above is right.... buying stuff at retail with proof only works for athletes not managers

Enjoy unemployment.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stickie213 is a herb tho. He hustles though ill give him that. 

Back
Top Bottom